HPI Racing, What I enjoy doing while my time is free

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HPI Racing, What I enjoy doing while my time is free

I Race R/C Cars, OK I know that sounds dumb but hear me out, I got 2 wonderful cars both of which I have just finished cleaning, they are in the attachments.

These cars are petrol powered and can reach speeds of up to 25MPH, they can jump, place a small ramp and these things fly, they fly so high they have to have 8 shock absorbers, and thats fair they get put to good use as I race them around a park or a track of my creation.

Its fun and I'd recommend it to anybody because you cannot chase after them, its impossible, truly impossible.

So what do you think people, I want to hear your opinions.

Cool or Un-Cool?

Blue Car.jpg
    Both Cars.jpg
    Red Car.jpg
    sigpic

warning excessive amounts of caffine may apply... results may vary

Re: HPI Racing, What I enjoy doing while my time is free

Obviously cool. I've thought about getting one of the cars that do 60+ mph just for sh*ts and giggles.

Comment

I would have got one of them, it's only because my ones are tuned to make amazing jumps and work off-road as well as on-road
      sigpic

warning excessive amounts of caffine may apply... results may vary

Comment

That can be a lot of fun!

I used to do this:

It takes quite a bit of skill to go that fast and not fly off the track. I couldn't find a hobby shop that had a track when I moved some years back, so I moved on to other things.
        Viking

Comment

How much are one of these things? How much gas does one hold and how long/far does that gas last?

I'll be honest, I would love to own another R/C car again. Unfortunately, I've only had experience with battery powered ones and of the 900 MHz variety (very limited range). Batteries don't last very long (old R/C on Ni-Cad rechargeables).
          |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
          TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
          Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
          Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X