Doorkicker's 426th Port Ave. (video)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doorkicker's 426th Port Ave. (video)

Using Alpha v10 of the great, work in progress, Doorkicker's game. This mission replay is all about user made maps and mods. The excellent map is made by Padrigo, the weapon sound mod is made by SiC, the other sound mod is R6 by babs, and the keep corpses mod by dean. Yes, I screwed up on getting the hostages to stay, I'm in alpha too. ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftb8T9-wBgM

Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Re: Doorkicker's 426th Port Ave. (video)

Still on my wishlist. When I have the funds, this will be amongst the first of the indie games I buy. :) Gosh that looks good. Wish we could co-op together live on a map or something.

Also was thinking on using this to demonstrate room clearing for TGU courses.
    |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
    TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
    Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
    Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

Also was thinking on using this to demonstrate room clearing for TGU courses.
      I actually use it to teach my classes... I teach Police Tactics and Survival for my department and the SWF Police Academy... (along with Police Driving, DUI and DRE courses.) ;)
      Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

Originally posted by Magnum50 View Post
        I actually use it to teach my classes... I teach Police Tactics and Survival for my department and the SWF Police Academy... (along with Police Driving, DUI and DRE courses.) ;)
        See! We think along the same lines. :p

Can you turn down individual sounds, like turn down the footsteps? They are rather loud and overbearing.

Edit: Okay ordered and added to Steam. :)
        Last edited by Acreo Aeneas; 06-10-2014, 05:47 PM.
        |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
        TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
        Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
        Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

already tons of mods to adjust, make real, or make more gaming.. it's Steam supported so they have the add-ons via steam.
          Magnum |TG-18th|

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X