BF Hardline BETA screenshots...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BF Hardline BETA screenshots...

Sorry to have to share a link to another site, but TG doesn't support (at least I don't think so) multiple screenshots uploaded in one thread...

What can I say, it's Battlefield with cops and robbers, no I don't really like the concept, wish they would of went else where like WW1 or WW2 again, with the new engine, or even cowboys and indians, lol... but anyway... 2 game modes included in the beta... both shown below...

BUT damn are those graphics realistic looking! ;)

swattrk03.jpg

more:

http://simhq.com/forum/ubbthreads.ph...50#Post3966150
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Re: BF Hardline BETA screenshots...

the game seems boring and dry...

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

Re: BF Hardline BETA screenshots...

Ya, that was back when first released... for those who couldn't get into the beta, but now most can... I played for 2 or 3 hours, multi-snipers and rocket launchers on buildings, few playing the objective, I got bored and never went back since day 1 try.
      Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X