Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This is What I Think of When I Read Your Name... (Picture-Name Association)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [IMAGES] This is What I Think of When I Read Your Name... (Picture-Name Association)

This is what some of you look like to me (or what I think of when I see/read your names):

ch33kyw41ru5

Viper3369

Nameb0t

Dredge

Wicks

(When Wicks is talking...)

Warlab

LG-99 (aka Shane)

What do others' names remind you of? What do you picture when you see their names?
    |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
    TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
    Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
    Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Re: This is What I Think of When I Read Your Name... (Picture-Name Association)

Hahahaha thank you, actually made some coffee come out of nose this morning lol.

Comment

Not tea with milk?

Comment

Originally posted by ChiefBoatsRet View Post
        Not tea with milk?
        I was trying to find one, actually. Just couldn't with a appropriately aged old guy with white hair. :D
        |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
        Former 9th & 13th

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

Guess who these two people are.
          Attached Files
          Last edited by Shane; 07-07-2015, 01:22 PM. Reason: need a re do

Comment

Dumb pics wouldn't work right. Hear is the other >

Comment

I don't know who Sonny is...but that first one...DIRTBOY! So dirty! :p
              |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
              Former 9th & 13th

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
                Guess who these two people are.
                Oh, god damn it, I just sprayed my desk with my drink...I haven't laughed that hard in a while :icon_lol:

Dimitrius:

Or some Russian/Cold War people

Unkl:

woesterudolf:

Connor:

Noyava:

Magnum50:

Bleeding Knee:

From Bioshock: Infinite
                "Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power." -Abraham Lincoln
                ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Comment

Originally posted by Pale Horseman View Post
                  Oh, god damn it, I just sprayed my desk with my drink...I haven't laughed that hard in a while :icon_lol:

Unkl:

Connor:
                  Yes! I actually think of Uncle Sam when I first saw Unkl's name and it's stuck with me. Nice to see I'm not the only one lol!

Conner...heh... :D

CappucinoBob

* with more clothing than ^this guy *
                  |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
                  Former 9th & 13th

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

A few more:

Vitamin187 (gotta get your daily vitamin dosage...)

BeerHunter (tacticool mug works, but I was trying to find a pic with a beer can through a sniper's scope)

TwoGun (at least recently)

ReinHold

Some reindeer wrastling

Oh, forgot this one:

Acreo Aeneas:

^^^A main character's name is Aenea
                    "Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power." -Abraham Lincoln
                    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Comment

My minds eye of Unkl:

and Dimi:

Comment

[MENTION=34009]ChiefBoatsRet[/MENTION] - I think I might have hemorrhaged something from laughing too hard :)

Comment

My gamer name used to be Pale Rider...this is how I thought people might interpret it:

or

Decided to go with something closer to what I had intended (the fourth horseman of the apocalypse, although to give-up the nod to Clint Eastwood's movie was a decision I had to think about). :row__586:
                          ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Comment

Originally posted by ChiefBoatsRet View Post
                            and Dimi:

...I'm okay with this.

Current ARMA Development Project: No Current Project

"An infantryman needs a leader to be the standard against which he can judge all soldiers."

Friend of |TG| Chief

Comment

[MENTION=104897]Pale Horseman[/MENTION]

Ooooh, I've actually read Hyperion! Made me remember that I never did finish that series. Gonna have to add it to my Oyster Books wishlist. :)

Aenea...yea, just missing a bunch of letters. No biggie. :p

Apophis

Took me a while to finally find the right pic, but that is what I imagined Apophis would be like. That guy with a smirk and a bunch of big bodyguards. (In Stargate's case, he really is an ass.) Of course, Apophis is nothing like this in real life. Doesn't even sound the same. :p
                              |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
                              Former 9th & 13th

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X