my blooper reel.....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my blooper reel.....

some friends and i were messing around with my dv camera and filmed a move over the course of two days......the movie was horrible.....but the blooper reel is entertaining, from what im told and if you dont like it ,it was only 2 minutes of your life i wasted, ;)
    So......... check it out if you wanna and let me know what you think cause i have all kinds of crazy little films

My insane friends

Re: my blooper reel.....

Heh heh heh.

I quite like that.

You rolled that guy down the stairs!! I love your TV. Wich one are you??

Comment

thanks! yeah my tv is huge,60" lcd, its also my computer monitor so when you guys kill me i get a six foot wide view of the sky all the time (it was a nice christmas not too long ago)
      he rolled himself down THREE TIMES for the movie (one of which i didnt even get on film)
      im not in the movie i ran the camera and directed, however im in a couple of the other ones

i see a lot of people have viewed the movie but noone but obi has said anything..... come on people, even criticism is good sometimes.

Comment

Best part was the Boondock Saints poster, but that's becauWHATRE WE GONNA NEED ROPE FOR!?

Comment

Your friends have never actually been in a real fist fight before, have they?

Hey, I hit the "random link" button on putfile and found this: http://media.putfile.com/Taysiders-in-Space
          Become a supporting member!
          Buy a Tactical Duck!
          Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
          TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

boondock saints.... i love that movie.... and well yes but in the movie theyre supposed to be brothers and its a comedy so they were supposed to be faking it

ALL HAIL THE FLYING SPAGHETTI MONSTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!...(and some hail the migit)

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X