Image Hosting - Heeeelp!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Image Hosting - Heeeelp!

Owned by MS, firewalls, and routers. I need some help, and it seemed this forum would be the best place for this.

Every time I try to send/upload a file/picture (even sending emails via hotmail, unless it's a .zip file), I get the typical "Problem loading page" error. Both in Firefox/IE (yes... I tried IE >.< ). Now, assuming other people using Windows XP are able to execute these things properly, I can only assume that it is due to our router (A dell trumobile, if that means anything to you). The firewall is the typical Windows firewall (I know... my dad's choice). Anyone have any ideas/suggestions/solutions? This is rather irritating.

Thanks in advance, and for your time.

Re: Image Hosting - Heeeelp!

How are you failing at uploading the files? As email attachments? To Photobucket or Flickr? Attaching it to a post here at TG? Any or all of the above?
    [volun2]
    NS Game Officer. TF2 Admin. BF2 Admin / Scripter. PM with issues.
    Tempus: Pokerface is nailing it right on the head. Everyone who is arguing against him is simply arguing against reality.
    <anmuzi> it is not permitted to have privacy or anonymity
    <LazyEye> yeah when I play on TG the server digs though my trash

Arm yourself with knowledge: TG NS TF2 BF2

Comment

Re: Image Hosting - Heeeelp!

Originally posted by Pokerface
      How are you failing at uploading the files? As email attachments? To Photobucket or Flickr? Attaching it to a post here at TG? Any or all of the above?
      I haven't tried attaching it to a post actually... but otherwise all of the above.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X