Sig questions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sig questions

I am new to the whole sig and fireworks program so bear with me. I am trying to make some AA sigs but have ran into my first problem. The sig is 178kb, way to large so how do I drop the kb down. I still need to add text and a border too is their much I can do with that. I guess on option would be to make it smaller, correct? By the way that is B laying out Lilly, great fun. :icon_bigg

Re: Sig questions

Originally posted by Turbo

I am new to the whole sig and fireworks program so bear with me. I am trying to make some AA sigs but have ran into my first problem. The sig is 178kb, way to large so how do I drop the kb down. I still need to add text and a border too is their much I can do with that. I guess on option would be to make it smaller, correct? By the way that is B laying out Lilly, great fun. :icon_bigg

Just save it as a .jpg It brings it down to 7 kb
    here is a 11kb example

just make the png, and save it as a jpg. BAM, downsized. if you need help you cna ask me, i got a few tricks up my sleeves

Comment

Yes put BF2 rocks on an AA sig, that makes sense. Stupid beth :P

Comment

Originally posted by Phantom
        Oh, damn I am stupid

Comment

Originally posted by Phantom
          LOL, thanks for the help guys.

I need to do a few things with the pic first but at least now I know I can get the size within the requirements.

Comment

BTW, can anyone tell that an M4 is in the background of my current sig "PCS or BUST"?

Comment

Originally posted by .143 Beth©
              BTW, can anyone tell that an M4 is in the background of my current sig "PCS or BUST"?
              Not really, you can tell it is an M16 or M4 but cant which from that pic. It does look good though.

Comment

Ok, TY, i just wanted to see if anyone knew it was gun form that pic without me telling them.

Comment

Originally posted by .143 Beth©
                  Ok, TY, i just wanted to see if anyone knew it was gun form that pic without me telling them.
                  It only became apparent to me that it was a gun when you told us. But now I see it is a gun the sig is all the more cool.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X