Did you know & Do you know...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did you know & Do you know...

Did you know... that the newest version of Xfire (www.xfire.com), now lets you take screenshots during games, then saves them and uploads a certain amount of them to your Xfire profile...

It is pretty cool, but they capture them pretty small, and put a HUGH Xfire watermark on the screen... I'll stick with my default program I use for now on. ;)

Do you know... what the HELL happened to this poor soldier?
    I'm nearing the end of the single player Call of Duty 2 game, (and it's incredible, worth playing through once...which is what I do with these types of games), anyway... I think I shot him out of a window, he fell out and into the ground... after the battle was over we gathered around for the debrief and laugh... one of the soldiers tried to put a flower plant in his... ah, nevermind, lol. ;)

NOTE: The images really are alot more clearer and crisp in game, I have everything maxed with 4x AA... no probs at all.. I think the Xfire lowers the shoots down some.
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Re: Did you know & Do you know...

lol, never seen that before, its unusual for a big title to not use ragdoll physics, i guess this is just a break in its animation system

AKA TG Xink | http://www.andy-hook.co.uk

Comment

It doesn't use ragdoll, actually.

Comment

Originally posted by Xink
        its unusual for a big title to not use ragdoll physics

AKA TG Xink | http://www.andy-hook.co.uk

Comment

I thought you were saying that it used ragdoll and that was just a break in the animation.

Comment

Why did you shoot one of your own soldiers?

Looks like an american uniform.

Comment

I'm really not sure who shot who... after the battle, which was intense as hell, is when I saw the body, thought it was a little funny. ;)
              Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X