Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You can hide from the AA gun, but you can't hide from me!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You can hide from the AA gun, but you can't hide from me!

admins knifing admins....what has this world come to? ;)

Re: You can hide from the AA gun, but you can't hide from me!

I'll take the knifing.

It was fine as I get to tell the story of how I medi packed my way out of death from the AA vehicle over the other side of the treeline (to the east I believe). In fact I accept your knifing as proof that the guy accepted that he couldn't kill me.

The med-packs I was holding did of course contain a load of cigarillo tins - the most effective personal armour to have been conceived.

You're still a git tho :p

Comment

Once i get a few more screenshots of my admin knifings ill post them. So far i got asch, JMJ (x2!), wulfyn, and beatnik. I think if i can get bommando ill post them all.

I must say though, wulfyn was the easyest. He sat there and took it.

Comment

I was afk..... *coughs*

actually I was probably looking at my map. I tell my team (wsp. the SL medic) to keep an eye on me when I'm talking to the CO / getting plans etc. Foo's!

One day I'm gonna get off my arse, go to the logitech website, and download the MX1000 utility drivers and get to use all the buttons. Then I'll find the knife, and then you will all be hunted like dogs.

One day...

Comment

Ever notice how Wulfyn is always looking at his map or doing the admin thing or is afk whenever he get's the knife?:icon_cool Me, I just plain ole look at Santa, Jusb, and the rest of you and say " Yea I'm stupid for just laying here, knife me":)

18th SF Operational Detachment Delta

Comment

Originally posted by Wulfyn
            I was afk..... *coughs*

actually I was probably looking at my map. I tell my team (wsp. the SL medic) to keep an eye on me when I'm talking to the CO / getting plans etc. Foo's!

One day I'm gonna get off my arse, go to the logitech website, and download the MX1000 utility drivers and get to use all the buttons. Then I'll find the knife, and then you will all be hunted like dogs.

One day...
            Oh, you were moving backwards when I got you! My squadmate was saying there was someone there and I saw you moving. He was hammering away with that AA gun, it was pretty funny ;)

Comment

Nah.. was definitely afk. Looks a pretty steep slope there tho, I was probbaly sliding - being blasted back by the knocks fromthe aa round hitting the cigarillo medpack.

It's crucial times like that when i go afk the most.

Comment

Heh, I'm in the screen shot (or at least my name). Just disregard the fact that it says I died.

It's always fun to knife people, but it's even better when you get an admin. I'll be keeping an eye out for you guys the next time I'm on. ;)
                AKA ContingencyPlan

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X