The wonders of gun ownership

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The wonders of gun ownership

Might as well "pimp" the collection I've been building up for the past 3 years. Click on the pictures for larger versions. And before someone asks, I regularly shoot all these guns except the Beretta 96 (which I'm going tomorrow to see about a trade-in for a PX4) and the .357 magnum (it's so accurate it's a waste of money, plus it was also a gift from my dad).

Starting from the top and working from left to right:
    1. Mossberg Model 500 12 gauge pump
    2. Beretta Storm CX4 .45 ACP with attached red dot sight (I have recently upgraded that cheap redhead pictured with an Eotech (and boy was that a smart upgrade)).
    3. Springfield Armory XD-40 Service model
    4. Beretta 96FS .40 cal
    5. Kimber Compact Tactical Ultra .45 1911
    6. Colt Government Model .45 1911
    7. Beretta U22 Neos .22 cal (I bought this because 525 rounds of .22 long rifle costs 11 bucks at Wal-mart. Plus it helps my trigger work).
    8. Smith & Wesson .357 Magnum (The best handgun ever made).

There's two pistols further down which belong to my buddy (A Glock 22 9mm and another XD .40).

Another Shot:

This is a shot of me with the Storm:

This is a shot of Rich with his 7mm Mauser:

Re: The wonders of gun ownership

tisk, tisk....finger off the trigger!

Other than that nice collection. Maybe I'll put mine up here sometime as well. All I have right now is a modified 870.

In the pursuit of... something.

Comment

Originally posted by TG_JBRanger
      tisk, tisk....finger off the trigger!
      I was dry firing when Rich took that shot of me. I had no idea he was going to do it.

Comment

I'm in the process of purchasing myself a rifle, but what I'm really waiting for is my 21st birthday!

The Plan:
        1. Eat breakfast
        2. Purchase pistol
        3. Break in pistol at range
        4. Clean pistol
        5. Lock up pistol
        6. Party Time!
        |TG|Delta_Swift

Comment

Originally posted by TheFeniX
          There's two pistols further down which belong to my buddy (A Glock 22 9mm and another XD .40).
          G22 is .40. (I own one.)

http://www.glock.com/g22.htm
          Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Comment

I want a pistol :(
            :: Signature removed by administration - File no longer exists at putfile.

Comment

i dunno how you guys sleep at night, knowing someone has that amount of weaponry in their house would scare the hell outta me

edit: cool as hell though :)

AKA TG Xink | http://www.andy-hook.co.uk

Comment

I wish all my neighbors had that much hardware. Actually, some might. Alas, there are a few moron gangbangers in my neighborhood who occasionally decide to fire off a few rounds in the middle of the night. Then we get a fleet of sheriff's deputy cars and a helicopter hovering overhead. More a noisy annoyance than a safety issue. The speeding cars here are a much bigger safety problem.
                Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Comment

Originally posted by ScratchMonkey
                  G22 is .40. (I own one.)

http://www.glock.com/g22.htm
                  You are absolutely correct. I have no idea why I was thinking 22 (when in fact, his is a 17). Oh well, brain fart: nice catch.

Yea, as for "considering" an upgrade to a PX4 (click on picture for larger version):

This handgun summed up in one word: wow. The accuracy is insane. Even though it was rediculously cold outside (hence, my fingers were numb), I was able to put the entire first mag (17 rounds) into a 2 in. bullseye. Granted, only at 7 yards, but it was too damn cold to move over to 10 and 15. The action is smooth, and the frame is solid: Beretta wasn't just spreading hype on this one.

The only problem I have with the weapon is that it only came with one magazine.

Comment

Originally posted by Xink
                    i dunno how you guys sleep at night, knowing someone has that amount of weaponry in their house would scare the hell outta me

edit: cool as hell though :)
                    My weapons and I are only dangerous to those who threaten me or my family.

Comment

Originally posted by Stealth Elite
                      I want a pistol :(

I'm sure i am not alone when i say that personally, i am very glad that YOU do NOT own a handgun.

the Deagle in CS:S is the cloest you need to be to a firearm. : )

Dirt013
                      Dirt013

Comment

Ok here's a slightly off-topic question:

You can buy rifle and shotgun ammunition at the age of 18. You can buy a rifle or a shotgun at the age of 18. You cannot buy a handgun until the age of 21, however. But can you buy handgun ammunition at 18?
                        |TG|Delta_Swift

Comment

Originally posted by Delta_Swift
                          But can you buy handgun ammunition at 18?
                          Negative, you must be 21 to purchase handgun ammunition. This is interesting because you can own a handgun at the age of 18, yet you can't purchase one or buy ammo for one.

Comment

That's similar to being able to smoke underage but not being able to buy cigarettes unless you're 18. It doesn't work that way with alcohol though. You can get busted for underage drinking even if you didn't buy it.

Thanks for clearing that up.
                            |TG|Delta_Swift

Comment

Originally posted by Delta_Swift
                              That's similar to being able to smoke underage but not being able to buy cigarettes unless you're 18.
                              Smoking under the age of 18 is illegal, at least in Texas. I'm pretty sure that's a state law, so yours may be different.

It doesn't work that way with alcohol though. You can get busted for underage drinking even if you didn't buy it.
                              (Once again, state law) In Texas, it's legal to consume alcohol when you're underage if you are with your parent or legal guardian. You also cannot be cited when drinking alcohol when on your own property, even if you are under 21. I'm sure an officer could find a way around this if he gained entry, but that's exceedingly difficult.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X