Early Christmas: Best Gift EVER!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Early Christmas: Best Gift EVER!

First, some background: Christmas is more about family for me lately. There's really nothing someone could buy me that I would really want. The past of "YAY, present" and the intense waiting till Christmas day has long lost it's magic . I'm 23 and buy for myself what can be aquired with money.

Further, I've never been big about stuffed animals. It has nothing to do with any kind of "It's not a guy thing" or anything else of that matter. I just never saw the point of paying money for some cotton stuffed into some fabric. Now, some Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle action figures are another thing.

Anyone who has paid attention to my desktop pictures knows I have two Taco Bell dogs given to me by my mother for Christmas as a "gag" gift. I keep them because they are so damn cool. I also have a Cottonelle Dog (pictured) I stole from my mom because it reminds me of my Golden Retriever, Hali.

My sister by contrast (who is five years older than me) has a massive collection of stuffed animals she's collected over the years. There was one named "Buffy" I had to have. I thought this stuffed bear was the coolest thing ever the moment I saw him (when I was around 5). I would steal him from my sister constantly and hide him in my room. She would always find him and hit me before taking him back. This continued for years until I gave up at around the age of 9. I had since really forgotten about Buffy.

This Christmas:

Mwahahahaha, Buffy is now mine. My sister rocks. This is the best present anyone could have gotten me.

Re: Early Christmas: Best Gift EVER!

cool...Merry Christmas Fenix.

Dirt013
    Dirt013

Comment

Awww...that's sweet. You're sister put some real thought into that gift. You better show her some love for that one.
      |TG|Delta_Swift

Comment

Delta hit the nail on the head.

And hearing that story makes me feel like an *******, but that's what I am =/

I need to stop acting.... god I don't know. This thread made me depressed damn you Fenix

Comment

You have wild animals in that room.
          Like the server? Become a regular! TGNS Required Reading
          Answers to every server question? Yes! TGNS FAQ

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse