New Camera...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Camera...

I got a new camera for Christmas, and being as it's the first nice camera I've used, I've been taking alot of photos, so I decided to share some with you guys. I'm using an Olympus Evolt E-500 with a 14-45mm lens, some of the shots are with the 40-140mm lens that came with it though. I've been tinkering with exposure times and I took some really good (imo) shots tonight, I'm just going to have to work on getting them uploaded.

(click the thumbs for full sized)

The first is my Australian Shepherd, Chip, asleep on the couch as usual, he's one of three I have.

(I've been trying to fix the positioning of the photos, but something is seriously messing up, and nothing is going where I want it to, or my FF is seriously messed, so sorry for the messy post)
    Last edited by TheMuncher; 12-30-2005, 12:27 PM.

Re: New Camera...

Originally posted by TheMuncher
    "C:\Documents and Settings\TheMuncher\Application Data\OLYMPUS\OLYMPUS Master\store" which I can not find as there is no Application Data file inside my documents or in my user name.
    I suspect there might be, actually, as it is a hidden folder.

http://www.microsoft.com/resources/d...xtensions.mspx

HTH
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

That's quality.

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Wyz, could you merge what I added into the other thread into this?
        Done. Let me know what posts from this thread to delete (if any). You can edit the rest to clean up.

Comment

I'm kind of heartbroken right now :( I was using the Olympus Master program that came with my camera because right now it is set as the default program to work with photos, and after I transferred them from my card I deleted the photos and looked for them, but they're gone.
          If I were you, I would stop using the Olympus software to do anything. I've got three Olympus cameras (and I love them!), and I've never found that software to be in any way useful. Use Windows to transfer your files from your camera to your HDD. Use ACDSee or Google's Picasa to organize your photos. Use PhotoShop, Gimp, or PaintShopPro to edit your photos.

Just my opinion. For all I know, they may have had a massive update for their Evolt software release. Perhaps the app is now small, intuitive and efficient? Heh... I doubt it...
          Become a supporting member!
          Buy a Tactical Duck!
          Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
          TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

I wouldn't be using it right now if I had had the time to uninstall it, I installed it, and it's a decent program but it doesn't transfer as well as Windows, which is why as soon as I get the rest of the hidden files transferred out it's going off the PC.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X