My Daytrip to WWII (56k warning)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Daytrip to WWII (56k warning)

Recently, I got in on the trial of Battleground Europe, and have spent the last couple of days juggling both it and EVE. Here are a few postcards...

It began, as all cheap holidays do, with a trip in a glass-bottomed...uh...bomber to observe the local wildlife. And by observe, I mean decimate with high explosives.

Okay, the wildlife won that round. But this time, I've got some paratroopin' buddies in to help!

On our way in, a wing got blown off by AAA fire (seriously). Our talented pilot had to make a deadstick landing, and then ran like hell.

Stealth - hiding in a building and capping the Germans unfortunate enough to walk by :)

See that thing in the circle up the top of the picture? That's a Stuka screaming down on me. And then there's me, screaming while running to cover.

One cool thing is that all buildings are destructible. For example, there were about 6 - 7 Axis in the houses opposite to my position, and they didn't like me firing at them. Before they could advance and flush me out, I made a couple of quick radio calls and CAS put them out of their misery.

Riding the party bus to trash the next town..

[conduct][volun][drill][sg-c1][tpf-c1]
    |TG-2nd|munchkin
    Nec aspera terrent.

Re: My Daytrip to WWII (56k warning)

Pretty sweet pictures.

That's crazy that you guys can get the blen at the first rank. The germans only get the 109 Emil and the 110 C(no bombs) which are both far superior to any allied plane.

Those blens light up easily though B)

Comment

I tend to find the Blen waaay too twitchy an unstable for my tastes. Any evasive maneuvers tend to make me pivot around like crazy, and hit the ground anyway. One picture which I didn't post was the blen with both wings ripped off, sitting on the bridge at Waremme :(

|TG-2nd|munchkin
      Nec aspera terrent.

Comment

Nice. Now we know where Bommando has been hiding. You all should come over to CoD 2.

18th SF Operational Detachment Delta

Comment

Originally posted by TG_Bubba
          Nice. Now we know where Bommando has been hiding. You all should come over to CoD 2.
          Should, but holding out briefly makes me look cool :)

|TG-2nd|munchkin
          Nec aspera terrent.

Comment

Okay, I remember trying WW2Online years ago with a 7 day free trial and I liked it but I couldn't afford a monthly payment at the time (I was like 15 or something) and it was pretty laggy/buggy.. BUT

I'm downloading (purchasing online) and I'm going to be playing this game. :)

Geez.. between this, BF2, and WoW I'm pretty swamped, hah. I might also even try CoD2 with you guys someday... I have it, just not installed.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X