Cube wars

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cube wars

So one of my co-workers who is allergic to work was out the first 3 days of this week. On Wednesday 3 other co-workers tinfoiled his office. One of the guilty parites (who led the charge for foiling) injured his knee yesterday and was out of work today. This guy is a total instigator for everything, so he had this coming. 4 other co-workers decided to teach him a little lesson and decorate his office today after lunch. Here's some pics:

PICTURES REMOVED, SEE BETTER PICTURES BELOW

That's right boy, it's a teen girl's "Teen Beat" shrine cubicle! They did this thing up really good, complete with pink fairy wrapping paper as wallpaper. The pictures kinda suck, it was taken with my phone. I'm looking around the building for a good digital camera, let's hope I can find one. This has already been funny, people I have never even seen before are stopping by and laughing at it. :D
    Last edited by JMJ; 01-27-2006, 04:42 PM.

Re: Cube wars

Nice!
    Become a supporting member!
    Buy a Tactical Duck!
    Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
    TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

You know what's really scarey? Those guys actually know what Teen Beat is all about.

Comment

And you had nothing to do with it huh?
        Last edited by Bubba; 01-27-2006, 02:54 PM.

18th SF Operational Detachment Delta

Comment

Originally posted by TG_Bubba
          And you had nothing to do with huh?
          Seriously, no. I don't sit in the same area as them. They came over and were all excited, telling everyone to go check it out. I'm off to grab a digital camera to take some good pics. Will be posted soon :D

Comment

Okay, better pics of his cube. This is going to be good, he considers himself a real "ladies man". He arrives to work early, I'm going to have to get here earlier so I can watch the presentation :D

Comment

thats awesome...

Comment

So I'm 19 and dumb as dirt and working tech support at a little ISP that has since disappeared.

My two co-workers, an average of 10 years my senior, are leaving their night shift. I've just arrived. The three of us are the only in the area, as we're transitioning from one night shift to another.

They're a few rooms away, and I've just arrived at my cube. Suddenly, they come RUNNNING in, laughing their asses off, and stop right in front of me.

Instantly, coworkerA throws a roll of toilet paper at me. I barely manage to catch it, and I'm giggling just because they are, wondering what the hell is going on. CoworkerA says "give us a thumbs up!!!"

I'm .. confused.. but... "ok," I say.. and I show thumbs up.

FLASH!!

CoworkerB has taken a polaroid camera out from behind his back and taken a snapshot of me, sitting in my chair, with my feet up, and with a slightly unraveled roll of toilet paper in my lap, thumbs up in the air and a smug smile on my face. Before the photo has even left the camera, they're giggling and running back to the part of the office they've just come from.

I'm thinking... "ok... that was.. funny.. and all... they took a picture of me holding some toilet paper... but it wasn't THAT funny....".

Remember. I'm 19 and dumb as dirt at the time.

30 seconds later, they return, still suppressing giggles, but pretty much over it. They briefly announce that they're heading home for the night (having worked the shift before mine).

"Good night!"

Confused, I response... "uhmm.... Later!"

I work my shift and go home. No big deal.

-----

The next day, I'm working day shift. The moment I walk in, I hear my boss address me from out of sight:

"INTO MY OFFICE, NOW!"

Thinking she's upset about something unrelated to me (and not even thinking about the night before, for which she wasn't even present ANYWAY), I walk in calmly and quickly approach her office. The door's just about shut, and she's standing just outside it. She's staring me down like I've just killed her favorite goldfish. Not until I'm just about on top of her does she turn and lead me into her office.

Instantly it all comes together in my head. I've been framed.

Her ENTIRE OFFICE.. and I mean ENTIRE OFFICE... is COVERED.. TOP to BOTTOM, LEFT to RIGHT (can't see ANYTHING... not even the pencils in the mug on the desk) with white toilet paper. Only one thing is visible above the toilet paper: a polaroid of yours truly, with his feet up, holding a white roll of toilet paper, smugly grinning with pride to the camera.

Needless to say, that wasn't a fun few moments. She was PISSED.

It all worked out in the end. These guys had a relationship with her that allowed them to prank with her, and, once I told my story, we planned behind closed doors to use me to help her get back at them (something about us acting like I was getting fired over the incident, which freaked these guys out, as they liked me and wouldn't want real harm to come to me).

One day, I hope to do something similar devilish to some 19 year old I like who's dumb as dirt and working a night shift.
                Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Originally posted by Wyzcrak
                  One day, I hope to do something similar devilish to some 19 year old I like who's dumb as dirt and working a night shift.
                  Sorry, Trooper works days.

18th SF Operational Detachment Delta

Comment

Originally posted by Wyzcrak
                    So I'm 19 and dumb as dirt and working tech support at a little ISP that has since disappeared.

SNIP
                    haha, that's awesome :D

Comment

That's just awesome JMJ. Some people obviously put some thought into that. They gave me my laugh for the day. :)
                      Peace through fear... since 1947!

Comment

Originally posted by TG_Bubba
                        Sorry, Trooper works days.
                        what the hell...im 23 thank you

man JMJ you really did not need to take more pictures. Please tell me thats not your cube decorated like that normally and you wanna make yourself feel better about it!
                        that sounds like a good idea trooper.
                        -Vulcan

Comment

Originally posted by Trooper[SNPR]
                          what the hell...im 23 thank you

man JMJ you really did not need to take more pictures. Please tell me thats not your cube decorated like that normally and you wanna make yourself feel better about it!
                          No, it's not mine, it's one of our new hires. He'll think twice before he screws with other people's cubes I bet :D

Comment

Donny's going to be pissed...

And great story, Wyz!
                            Become a supporting member!
                            Buy a Tactical Duck!
                            Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
                            TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Donny was back at work today. He sent out this email:

Originally posted by Donny
                              Guys, that brought a tear to my eye. I never knew you were so in touch with my feelings. Now I am going to sit in my cube and contemplate both my age and gender. But fear not!

“for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay”

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X