Hammer Time...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hammer Time...

One thing that I thought was really missing out of SWAT 4 is the Hammer, Battering Ram, or the Hooligan tool... which are used in almost all dynamic entries in the real world.

I'm glad to see Lockdown at least has the hammer tool...

Stacking up... (someone want to tell that guy he ain't suppose to be in front of the door on a stack.. he's French... and he keeps replying "wee" in game...gonna put a bullet in him myself next time, lol)...

After the stack... got to give the "go Code" which is nice for cordination... (BTW: the SWAT 4 add-on as go codes also... sweet...)

Hammer in hand, door smashed, flashbang in...

Well what do you know... wee wee got himself blinded, someone want to teach the French how to stack, and to turn head and look away at a flashbang please...

Sub-mission accomplished... downloaded the bad guy file from a bad guys laptop...

and that concludes the lesson of the day... good night.
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Re: Hammer Time...

he is french let him take the bullet. :row__523:

www.TeamElement.com

Comment

Re: Hammer Time...

Hey, I heard no mention of "moving to your corner" and it doesn't look like the 2nd guy who went in moved to his right (or is it left) either. Or did he?

[volun][drill]
      I'm cannon fodder.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...