Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone want to design a logo for a small business?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone want to design a logo for a small business?

http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.htm...=225265&page=1
    I need to have a logo for my Gun business.

Primarily for signage and shirts, not engraving, though that could be a future contest.

I want to get shirts and a Gun Show banner made, but would like a logo prior to doing that.

Business name is Northwest Houston Tactical

I have a catch phrase/motto of:
    "Arms for Protection, Recreation and Competition"

Just need a good logo. I know someone in the crew will be able to do a great job.

Simple, effective etc. I like Texas flags or Don't Tread on me flags or U.S. flags....cool would be nice.

Judging is by me and Ms. Coz.

***** You must be 21 years of age or older to receive it, as it could be turned into either a handgun or a rifle *********
    Depending on the timing of the award, it will be a RRA, DPMS or Stag Lower...or maybe even a DoubleStar.

Submit them to me via email at [email protected]

Good Luck

Coz_45
    Feel free to submit them directly to him, if you're interested. If you're not interested in the prize, but still want to design some stuff, post it here and I'll get the designs to him... :icon12: If I submit your designs for you and your designs win, I'd be glad to accept the prize for you and pay you $50. Since he's wanting a logo, I'm thinking it can have three colors max, looks good in black and white, and looks good engraved in a black rifle... Maybe two logos? A large one for signs, tshirts, etc.. And a small one for business cards, embroidered shirts, engraving, etc...

I've got no creativity or skills, but I thought I'd share this so that Texas members can win the prize, or submit through me to win some cash. I know some of you do this stuff for fun all the time, so...
    Become a supporting member!
    Buy a Tactical Duck!
    Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
    TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Re: Anyone want to design a logo for a small business?

I sent in something I did.

Comment

The winner: http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=8&f=8&t=226072

Personally, I like the logos submitted by "Fister" that were posted in the original contest thread...
      Become a supporting member!
      Buy a Tactical Duck!
      Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
      TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Feel free to post my submission over there if you want. I don't feel like registering at AR-15.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X