No announcement yet.

a few screens from the SWAT4 add-on...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a few screens from the SWAT4 add-on...

Here's a few screens from the newly released SWAT 4 add-on... bigger maps, more resistance, and same asinine penalties for using force...

My favorite new map/mission... it's a meth lab, weed farm, coke making residential house... three floors including the basement area, and tons of room...

Alot of old, senile men in a half way house...

Officer down... big maps, alot of hiding places...

My partner with the new 40mm grenade (gas or bang) launcher...

This is what you see when your partner thinks he has the optiwand in hand, when he pulls the trigger to his 40mm tear gas launcher...

Covering a door check...

What happens when you don't have cover during a door check...

Check me out with my SAW... ya SWAT with a SAW... had to try it once, needless to say I accidentally killed 2 partners on this map...

The team makes ready for entry...

Got one... all that armor and a high powered rifle, and you still want me to ask for him to surrender first?

Now this ones funny... an old man was in the shower area (half way house) I told the guys to beat up on the old man for a screenshot, lol, there all punching him repeatedly... he ends up get hurt (we lose points for it)... and in the screenshot the old man is missing... I smell a cover up!

Flashbang out...

This what you see a second before you die... falling, looking up at the world...

This is what happens if you don't find the bombs fast enough...

Ohhh cocaine...sweet...

Heavy Metal rules man...

Another damn Russian mobster...

Too late, he flushed it... got to get there before the evidence is destroyed...

Anyone got a quarter... well a dollar now-a-days...

You go slow on the planning, mirroring, describing what you see, how and where... then call the play, breach, bang, clear... button hook left, I right on three...

[B]Then[B] you hit it hard and fast to enter and clear a room...

dead bad guys everywhere...

If they don't comply... punch em a couple of times... more then three times is police brutality, so watch it...

2 doors to entries, 2 ways in and you can split the team now... (FYI not realistic in a small room like this, crossfire would be a mess)...
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Re: a few screens from the SWAT4 add-on...

Looks like a really good game. How's the AI?

Police Brutality, what's that? If I had the game I'm guessing there would be a lot of penalties. lol

[volun][drill]
    I'm cannon fodder.

Comment

Police brutality is when you use unneccesary force in subduing a subject.

Comment

I know what it is. I was being funny...

[volun][drill]
        I'm cannon fodder.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse