CSS Flashbang Kill

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CSS Flashbang Kill

These are pretty rare, last time I saw it I didn't manage to take a screenshot in time.

(Edited in paint. Deal with it. :D )

Re: CSS Flashbang Kill

I was right there when it happened and it was probably the wierdest thing that I have ever seen. He had 1HP and got hit by the flash and died. IT WAS AMAZING:)
    "Dirtboy is super awesome, and chicks dig him too!"- Everyone

Comment

even more amazing was the fact that right as he threw the flash, he got headshotted by the guy he then killed :)

Comment

I love how they make it so big and noticable
        |TG| aschmack

Comment

I'm pretty sure it uses the same image that it shows on the screen to confirm you've bought a flashbang.

Comment

That was funny everyone was on the Mic screaming....NO WAYYYYY...LOL!!!

Nice screenshot...Thanks for the post...

Play MySpace games? PeepsDepot.com to get all the Peeps you need for any game!

Wii# 5935-7920-5346-8754 | PS3:TheeShadyB | XBOX 360:TheeShadyB

Comment

xD This was destined to happen. What next, klilled by someone throwing a gun at them?

Comment

this used to happen quiet often in CS beta 5.2... Flashes used to make alot more realistic noise which sounded like a real explosive going off and shards of shrapnal going everywhere...

however since Valve got hold of CS (and dod) theyve been removing features left right and center.. and its really BUGGING me.
                From Adam Webb

Comment

That is one impressive kill.
                  Dib: They're comming Gaz! They really are!
                  Gaz: Who's comming Dib?
                  Dib: I... Don't... Know!

Dib: My head's not big! Why does everyone say that?

Comment

Originally posted by Overlag
                    this used to happen quiet often in CS beta 5.2... Flashes used to make alot more realistic noise which sounded like a real explosive going off and shards of shrapnal going everywhere...

however since Valve got hold of CS (and dod) theyve been removing features left right and center.. and its really BUGGING me.
                    A flashbang is designed to overload your aural sensors. If you could actually hear a flashbang going off right next to you, it would sound like the reinging you get in Counterstrike. Also, they do NOT throw shrapnel everywhere. These are the sorts of things that you want to use when you make an entry where you don't want to hurt anyone at all.

And Valve hasn't taken anything out of DoD.

Comment

Originally posted by TychoCelchuuu
                      A flashbang is designed to overload your aural sensors. If you could actually hear a flashbang going off right next to you, it would sound like the reinging you get in Counterstrike. Also, they do NOT throw shrapnel everywhere. These are the sorts of things that you want to use when you make an entry where you don't want to hurt anyone at all.

Ohhhhhhh ripped =P

Comment

valve has taken plenty out of dod

bleeding
                        maps
                        bayonets

why do you think DOD 3.1 and CS 1.5/1.6 have more players than the source games?
                        From Adam Webb

Comment

Originally posted by Overlag
                          valve has taken plenty out of dod

bleeding
                          maps
                          bayonets

why do you think DOD 3.1 and CS 1.5/1.6 have more players than the source games?
                          Lol Maps isn't a big thing... even the original producers would probably take maps out when they upgrade.

Bleeding is probably for appropriateness to age groups (unless it's the kind of bleeding where you move slower or slowly take damage. Dunno, never played DoD).

Bayonets... eh. I'm sure they had some sort of good reason for this. Lack of experience makes it hard to say :)

PS: One reason the source engine has less players might be due to computer requirements. :icon1:

Comment

They did not take maps, bleeding, or bayonets out of Day of Defeat. They didn't include them in Day of Defeat: Source, but you're more than welcome to play the original if you don't like being able to set up a machinegun on your partner's back while they crouch, or shooting the stained glass window out of a church.

And more people play the old ones because 1. they already own them so they don't have to spend more money to play them and 2. their computers run them easily.

Comment

While you're right about their design, they do indeed spray shrapnel and can be fatal. You do NOT want one to go off right next to you if you don't like going to the hospital.
                              Become a supporting member!
                              Buy a Tactical Duck!
                              Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
                              TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X