Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need for Speed: Underground 2 Drag Race (video)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need for Speed: Underground 2 Drag Race (video)

I know this is a screen shot forum area, but this race I had just made me want to laugh and cry at EA's programing ability (At least I think it was EA who programed Underground).

So what happens is that I am in this drag doing rather well for me, and I get into the lead hit a car with a few hundred feet left in the race, I then go flying into the air bouncing off a few walls continue to fly forward and cross the finish line doing flips in the air. Finally I land on all 4 wheels and skid to a halt, the worst part is that it said I totaled the car when all I did was a few extra stunts and still cross the finish line first. Isn't it a rule in racing that if you cross the finish line even wrecked that you still finised the race? Even though I had to restart the race it was still a cool drag and a great finish.

The race has been eternally memorialized in 3 replays captured by FRAPS for you viewing pleasure. Links are here (Right click "Save Link As"):
    All 3 videos (WMV format) in a zip folder (28.2 megabytes in size)
    1st video in WMV format (9.62 megabytes in size)
    2nd video in WMV format (9.48 megabytes in size)
    3rd video in WMV format (9.28 megabytes in size)

Sorry for having the replay options in the beginning, but I couldn't get rid of that and still start it, or I just don't know how yet. If you would like the videos in AVI or another codec just let me know and I will try to get that done.
    -BB|KillerTarget

Re: Need for Speed: Underground 2 Drag Race (video)

The rules change when you are drag racing. If you clip anything and come off the road your vehicle is totaled and you lose the race.

I know how frustrating that is, I've never finished Underground 1, 2 or Most Wanted because they all pissed me off because of stupid things like that.

Sometimes I think the computer just puts things in your way because you have a large lead on it.

[volun][drill]
    I'm cannon fodder.

Comment

Yep, but I mean I crossed the finish line. Still the replay of it is so awesome.
      -BB|KillerTarget

Comment

Wiiicked

Comment

Dude, that sucks. I know a lot of people bash EA for poor quality games and I just kind of ignored it, but after awhile you can't ignore facts anymore. EA needs to get their act together and start making quality games or people will slowly start to wise up and ditch them.

Awesome finish though. I say if you land on 4 wheels in the end, it was just an awesome stunt, not an accident :)

Comment

Haha I'd say you're dead, end of story.

Comment

Also, you AUTOMATICALLY should lose EVERY race because dude you're driving a Tiburon.

Comment

Originally posted by AzzMan
                Also, you AUTOMATICALLY should lose EVERY race because dude you're driving a Tiburon.
                I had a mouthful of coffee that almost ended up on the screen. lol

[volun][drill]
                I'm cannon fodder.

Comment

I don't know if that's good or not.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X