New trick landing pics

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New trick landing pics

Here is a couple more pics which demonstrate my (lack of) piloting prowess.

In the first pic, I got tired of trying to bomb the freaking tower, so I landed on it and started knifing it instead.

In the second pic, flying the transport plane in a big circle for everyone was beginning to make me feel queasy, so I decide to capture a flag. If you can't tell, that is a cliff just the other side of the plane. Um, taking off was a bit more difficult.

In the 3rd pic...could someone please explain to me how that dude is leaning out of the heli firing while noone is piloting the thing?

Twisted Firestarter
    a.k.a |TG| Harkonian
    sigpic

Haha! Great pics. That last one is....interesting....

Hmmm...

3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

Comment

Good ones...we need more of these in this thread...I wish I knew how...and please, no one try and explain it. :?
      "On My Commad, Unleash Hell"
      "And Let Slip The Dogs Of War"

Comment

What game is that?

Comment

Originally posted by Vap0r
          What game is that?
          BF1942 with the Desert Combat mod.

That last one... I guess his pilot friend bailed?

- It's who you game with.

Comment

Lol. Nothing more annoying than your pilot bailing on you.

In this screen shot I am hovering under the bridge making sure there are no trolls under there. Speaking of which, running along the river circuit going under all three bridges is a fun way to learn heli control. Get 2 helis and turn it into a race and its even more interesting.

Twisted Firestarter
            a.k.a |TG| Harkonian
            sigpic

Comment

he he Nice..

Comment

Nice pics. I fly under to practice too. But only make it about 50% of the time. It's even harder in a fighter. I would love to know about the guy leening out of the little bird though. I did not know you could do that. If not, how did he do it? As RYNO asked earlier, I could post a few too, but don't know how. Is is a matter of just copy pasting them to the text box?
                Find it, Sight it, Shoot it! :icon24:

Comment

I could post a few too, but don't know how. Is is a matter of just copy pasting them to the text box?
                  find a location online to store your photos, and then reference that location (ex:http:photplace.com/mypic.jpg ) between IMG tags

[code:1]
                  [img] http:photplace.com/mypic.jpg [/img]
                  [/code:1]

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse