Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

We Neutralized the Guards.... tru playas!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We Neutralized the Guards.... tru playas!!!!

This is just some proof that Blind, Opus, Frij and myself roxxored the guards boxxors on that Canadian Ops hostage rescue map. We woulda won too if Opie hadn't tried to flash our gang sign at the terrorists right before breeching!

[volun]

BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

lmgdao... that was fun....

I'll post my pics form the other angle ;)

Did we get any jimi-hendrix/breakdancing screenshots? :)

Comment

Hah! I didn't get any dancing screenshots. I got a vid-capture proggy now though, so next time we play that CanOps map with the song I'll get a video of it. :)
      [volun]

Comment

To get back all we need to do is kill 3 guards at the same time with silenced weapons, all at different parts of the map, and turn off the alarm at the same time while killing the guard at the alarm entrance without being seen, shot or heard. What challenge?
        "Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity."

-

Comment

What mission is that ?

Don't reconize it :icon_mad:

Q

"These are dangerious times we live in" NewsWrthy

Comment

I was one mission away from saying the hell with this SD stuff, grabbing a support weap. (but NOT the silenced one :icon_lol: ), and going to town. I still can't believe, after everything we went through to get as far as we did, that we (I) ran into a booby trapped door. I stood a good 15 sec's in front of it too, asking if everyone was set, etc.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X