Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you post a damn picture?

Well? How do you!?

For a post picture there is and icon for image just click on it and insert your location of picture (which has to be your own web space somewhere) then click on the icon again to close the tag It should look something like this

[IMG]http:/xxxxxxxxx.xxx[/IMG]

for the sig.. it works the same way in your usercp
    I may be old but I can still pull the trigger. Because I can't run. That makes me dangerous. :icon_lol:

Comment

The same way you did in the old forums...

Use the [IMG] Tag providing a URL to your image between them. Or just click the IMG button in the guided mode of the New topic or Send Reply pages. It will prompt you for the URL and do the work for you. You might also be able to attach the image to the post as a file depending on whether or not you have the permissions to do so.
      Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job. - Douglas Adams

Comment

I was never able to post a picture in the old forums for basically the same reason. If I have a pic. on my HD, what's the posting mo, por favor?

Comment

You have to have your own web space to post picture you can't post from you hard drive to the forums.. You do not upload to the forums you direct the forums to look at your web space for the picture and it read it from there...
          I may be old but I can still pull the trigger. Because I can't run. That makes me dangerous. :icon_lol:

Comment

grrr

Ok Thanks.

Comment

www.strike9.com
              www.imageshack.us

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement