My daily routine...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My daily routine...

Here's a short clip of my daily workout routine. And before you ask - yes, that is Bommando's car at the 52 second mark. In my defense, Bommando had been playing Kenny Loggins non-stop for, like 3 hours by that point. I can only take so much "Danger Zone".

[drill][medic][conduct][tg-c1][tpf-c1]
    [ma-c2][taw-c1]

Principles of good Sandbox Etiquette:
    Assume good faith - Be polite, please! - Work toward agreement. - Argue facts, not personalities. - Concede a point when you have no response to it, or admit when you disagree based on intuition or taste. - Be civil. - Be prepared to apologize. In animated discussions, we often say things we later wish we hadn't. Say so. - Forgive and forget. - Recognize your own biases and keep them in check. - Give praise when due.

Treat others as you would have them treat you

Re: My daily routine...

That's the best parkour video I've ever seen.

Mostly because the guys being chased by men that want to hurt him. I can't see any other reason to jump off of buildings like that, regardless of how impressive it looks.
    Become a supporting member!
    Buy a Tactical Duck!
    Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
    TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

That would be one of the best put-together parkour videos I've seen. Good quality.
      Focused

Comment

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...h+hour&pl=true

Is there any particular reason why these guys are all running around in jeans with no shirt on? I guess if my abs/pecs, etc looked like that, I would run and flip all over town too....
        |TG-1stMIP| Ransack

Comment

One of the more famous Parkour guys is going to be in the new Mission Impossible movie. Running and jumping and all that. It's definitely very cool.

Comment

Originally posted by xRANSACKx
            http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...h+hour&pl=true

Is there any particular reason why these guys are all running around in jeans with no shirt on? I guess if my abs/pecs, etc looked like that, I would run and flip all over town too....

Why is that woman at her piano topless? ...too weird.

Great vids. :)

Comment

I was wondering that myself, but then I realized that all women are topless when they play the piano. So I didnt ask.
              ~~ Veritas simplex oratio est ~~
              No matter how far a wizard goes, he will always come back for his hat. --T. Pratchett

<---- You know you're getting old when you rely on your forum meta-data to remind you how old you are.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X