GRAW co-op video highlights...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GRAW co-op video highlights...

Man, am I loving GRAW co-op, even with it's problems, working together with 4 people is alot of fun...

Sure, they need to bump it up to 12 player co-op, sure they need to allow the Capt. to die and the game continue for the others, and sure they need to dump the mandatory GameSpy connection... but still alot of fun.

Here is a long, and large file size video of the highlights out of three missions, with teamspeak recording, which makes the video rated R for language, but funny also, lol...

First I made it hi res and was almost 400 mb's, so had to lower the quality to medium, getting it just over 100 mb's, so broadband and an actual interest recommended, lol...

http://www.magnumland.com/Videos/GRAW%20COOP%20wm.wmv

Recommend you right click and save as for better, smoother viewing.
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Re: GRAW co-op video highlights...

Originally posted by Magnum50
    Sure, they need to bump it up to 12 player co-op, sure they need to allow the Capt. to die and the game continue for the others, and sure they need to dump the mandatory GameSpy connection...
    ....and they also need to get rid of that crosshair. The weapons all have sights now, so there is no need to have a crosshair.

Nice video, Magnum!

Comment

Damn i think you may have just boosted the GRAW players by one. I ditched the idea after playing the demo but now i have to go and check out the GRAW forum...

Comment

Not so fast hero, lol, I'm loving GRAW... but if they don't fix or mod certain things, save your money... IMO they can make GRAW another classic, but they got work to do...or at least modders do... we will see on the future of GRAW...

Sorry such a large file, I tried different codexs and different file sizes but just could get a happy medium.

DON'T DOWNLOAD if you don't have broadband, or hard to please, lol ;)
        Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

I haven't watched it yet, but wanted to share my download speed from work:

Man, if only I had that kind of d/l speed at home!

Comment

Yeah i replayed the demo and still had misgivings so i added it to the possibles pile. Good work on the vid though...it convinced me. :)

Comment

Ok, that's the last straw, I'm getting GRAW. The video convinced me.

Nice vid BTW... add me to your Xfire, and give me a holler if you see me on. I'd love to play some COOP. My Xfire ID is evos1nz.

[Edit] Whee, it's in my hands now! As much as Magnum convinced me D2D is a reliable service, I opted to spend 20 minutes going to my local Best Buy rather than downloading for 2 hours. That's not to say I'm not lazy.
              Last edited by Evo<^|SiNz|^>; 05-26-2006, 10:41 AM.
              "No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country.
              He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."

- Attributed to General George Patton, Jr.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X