Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Worldchampionship 2006 fans!

Hi everyone,

Now I'm not a soccerfan myself, but everytime the World or the Eurocup soccer starts, its looks like my countryman (Holland) are getting a little crazy in the head.
    As you might know Orange is the colour of Holland, not the flagcolours but the colour we associate ourself with (Oranje (dutch for orange) was the last name if the ruler of Holland in the 16th century).
    I always enjoy this festifal with people going soccercrazy and orangethings everywere.
    Ive put some photo's of orange people/stuff/streets/etc. and I was wondering if other countries look like this as well (not Orange obviously, but maybe some other colours).
    So post your soccerpics in this post and enjoy the upcoming WC 2006.

P.S. the Orangecaravan lineup was about 1km in length.
    Pommetje

Re: Worldchampionship 2006 fans!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/in_pictures/5052802.stm

here's a sample of a few english supporters!

I'll also have to take some photos of my office. Each desk team had to pull a world cup country out of a hat and decorate their desks to the theme of that country. We got paraguay.

Only a few have anything up yet, judging is on the 19th so I'll keep you posted.

Comment

Originally posted by Wulfyn
      I'll also have to take some photos of my office. Each desk team had to pull a world cup country out of a hat and decorate their desks to the theme of that country.
      Umm, where do you work? I'd puke if my boss told me I had to decorate my desk...
      Become a supporting member!
      Buy a Tactical Duck!
      Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
      TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Originally posted by Wulfyn
        http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/in_pictures/5052802.stm

here's a sample of a few english supporters!

I'll also have to take some photos of my office. Each desk team had to pull a world cup country out of a hat and decorate their desks to the theme of that country. We got paraguay.

Only a few have anything up yet, judging is on the 19th so I'll keep you posted.
        Nice Wulf and WOW on the deskdecoration.

I love to see those pictures (especially you know which country.......in the colour sounding like porange......)

BTW with the English flag on everything it must looks like there are a lot of redcross-offices now. :row__523:
        Pommetje

Comment

Just recieved this one:

With a little wink to our eastern-neighbours. ;-)
          Pommetje

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X