Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking for Photoshop pros to make TG billboards!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for Photoshop pros to make TG billboards!

Well, not necessarily pros but if you think you can do something good with it, I'd love your help.

As you know I've submitted a map for the TG map contest and in it there are 3 billboards with the vanilla textures on it (some Chinese ads). For the final version of the map, I want to have TG billboards instead of the BF2 ones. Use your imagination and come up with something cool that represents TG well. These will also be used for my upcoming TacMod map.

The image MUST be 512x300 pixels and preferably .PNG format.

If you need TG banners/logos, you can download some here: http://members.tacticalgamer.com/~ap...TGIdentity.zip

If you think you're up to the challenge, you have 2-3 weeks to PM me with the url to your billboard (use http://www.imageshack.us/ if you need hosting). Thanks!
    Last edited by Kilrogg; 06-09-2006, 12:47 AM.

Re: Looking for Photoshop pros to make TG billboards!

Would we get any of the prize money if you win?
    that sounds like a good idea trooper.
    -Vulcan

Comment

Well i am not a "pro" but I can create something with photoshop easy.
      do you need 3 different billboard graphics?
      Slow is Smooth. Smooth is Fast!

Comment

You can make 1, you can make 3, you can make 5 if you want :). I could make them myself but I'm certain theres many people here that are much better than me with Photoshop. It's not a contest or anything...it's just if you're bored and feel like doing it.

Comment

I'll give it a shot. hmmmm....Dark Viper's School of Flying. I like that one.

Burning spies is cool.

Comment

Any thoughts of having in-house squad billboards?

Comment

Sure, anything TG-related is fine. The funnier/more creative the better. I like the Dark Viper's school of flying idea :p. Feel free to do silly stuff like a TG PSA or something. Just don't put too much small writing on it because it won't be easily readable in-game for people who play with low detailed textures.

Only 3 will fit in Inishail Forest but the way I'm building my next map, there will be pretty much infinite space for billboards. It's a "downtown Baghdad" style map that's a mix of GRAW's city maps and urban BF2. I can put billboards on the roof of buildings like in these pics and literally have dozens of them scattered throughout the map. (See the DICE Cream billboard).

Comment

image rev doesnt support PNGs
                -Vulcan

Comment

Hmm right, use http://www.imageshack.us/ then, sorry.

Comment

-Vulcan

Comment

Lol, nice tropper...I'm gonna bug SumLuv and Derdmeh (the creative ones) to come up with an "appropriate" billboard to showcase the 33rd Dukes.

Comment

-Vulcan

Comment

I suck at graphics, but I liked the words.

Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

That one is good Wyz :)
                            |TG| Lorian
                            Member since 18th February 2006

Comment

here are some billboards Ive done in the past, there not TG releated but just showing some stuff,

also If you want to get these ingame you need to edit the billboard .dds texture file located- C:\program files\EA Games\Battfield 2\mods\bf2\objects_client.zip\staticobjects\_middl e-east\city\textures\mecity_01_c.dds

make sure you edit just the billboard part, also make sure you keep a backup of the original if you want to play online again, than just package up the objects_client and load up a map :)
                              "The Taoist sage has no ambitions, therefore he can never fail. He who never fails always succeeds. And he who always succeeds is all- powerful." -- Lao Tzu

ingame name: Zuiquan1

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X