Fireworks 2006

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fireworks 2006

OK - So what have YOU got ready for the 4th so far?

sigpic

Re: Fireworks 2006

Somebody is going to have fun this summer.......

Comment

Doh! You're not going to make me break out the bags, are you? I have a **lot**.
      Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Comment

Wow, that must of cost a fortune..too bad fireworks are illegal in NJ, we got them a few times but nothing big

Comment

You can get them easially into Mass, but you light a few big ones and you are screwed.

Comment

Originally posted by DrunkenSoul
            Wow, that must of cost a fortune..too bad fireworks are illegal in NJ, we got them a few times but nothing big
            And they aren't in FL? Loopholes.. loopholes...

I start picking them up in January.. while the sales are Buy 1 get 1 and buy one get 3 or more even.. Then I will go pick up anything that would be useful to fill in the gaps.. like right now I am out of 3"+ tubes.

They temporarily closed the loopholes in our county - but we've found out it is just for a few more months.. so I've got to drive 45 minutes in the meantime to pick stuff up. Last year we were in dry / fire hazard conditions so we stuck with safe & sane (sparklers.. etc).. this year we are as soggy as all get out so...

:D
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Apophis
              Doh! You're not going to make me break out the bags, are you? I have a **lot**.

Oh YES I am!
              sigpic

Comment

That's what we have left over from last year. I doubt I'll go get any more for this year though. I noticed that most of your stuff is from Black Cat. There's a Black Cat store up in New Hampshire that I go to pretty much every year. They just started selling fireworks a few miles from my house in Connecticut, but the trip up to New Hampshire is nice because it's just a hop, skip and jump away from Kittery, Maine. Everyone loves the Kittery Trading Post. :)
                Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Comment

I have to wait for November the 5th for any fireworks...

Comment

Originally posted by 0b1one
                    I have to wait for November the 5th for any fireworks...
                    So what you're saying is...your stash looks like this??

Comment

I probably won't be buying any this year, its banned in the next county over here in texas. Don't know if its banned in tarrant country, (ft worth area)

Comment

Originally posted by undead77
                        I probably won't be buying any this year, its banned in the next county over here in texas. Don't know if its banned in tarrant country, (ft worth area)
                        Hood County banned fireworks, but Gov. Perry says that he's the only one that can issue a ban on fireworks. I dunno, but it's too dry for me to play around with that stuff. I'll just watch what the pros set off in Benbrook at the Wounded Warriors, Fallen Heroes tribute/celebration.
                        Become a supporting member!
                        Buy a Tactical Duck!
                        Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
                        TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Benbook, thats right down the road for me. (I live right off of 820 & 199.) Could be intersting to go! Last year, the bedford, euless and one other city. They all got to together and threw a big fireworks show together, and it was the best one I've ever been to. I may check out the one your going to.
                          Last edited by UnDeaD; 06-28-2006, 08:48 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by undead77
                            . They all got to together and threw a big firefox show together,
                            You mean 'fireworks' right?

Comment

It's banned in Florida, but selectively enforced - if enforced at all. If they do enforce it in my county, it's a noise ordinance enforcement and $25 fine if they bother to fine you. Up until the last few weeks, it has been to dry here to mess with fire - but it's definately wet now.

Yeah - this year turned out to be a Black Cat year - but it really just depend on who imports the good stuff for the year.. I haven't been too excited about this years stuff - almost everything in that pile was introduced two years ago - Black Cat Spectrum series, and The Phantom/Grucci Compression Shells. Shagadelic Mojo is pretty much a Phantom staple - eveyone always likes that one. It'll be a first for the Mini Mites, and the Copperhead reloadables.. tiny, but I hear people really like them. They've taken Phantom Thunderstick, and Sky King Window Shakers off the shelves this year - they were my all-time favorite.. a high-altitude, titanium flash and a CRUSHING report.. they could be heard for miles..

I am sure there will be another quick run to the stands later this week.. still don't have any Saturn Missile Batteries yet.. I'd also like more Black Cat NEON bottle rockets.. they are VERY cool for a little bottle rocket.

:D
                              sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...