My first ever Epic on WoW

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My first ever Epic on WoW

Its Sul'thraze the Lasher, my first ever epic on WoW :D, you make it by combining 2 rare swords that have a very very low droprate, but after several times killing the bosses in ZF I had them both:

You can't use it till lvl 50 and I dinged it the same day :D
    And no, its not the Unholy enchant on it, I got a selfmade Counterweight on it, the green spheres come with the weapon, they look awesome in character load screen :D.

BF2 Name: Thez(NL)
    BF2142 Names:
    Thierry(NL) (Sniper)
    Dikkiedik(NL) (Assault)
    Kittekat(NL) (Engineer)
    Dimi(NL) (Support)

Re: My first ever Epic on WoW

Looks pretty wicked...
    Become a supporting member!
    Buy a Tactical Duck!
    Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
    TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Our First Attempt at Ragnaros -Tactical Gamer WOW Guild on Thunderhorn.
      RAWGRLRLRLRRLGLRL!!!

Nations are like individuals: they achieve more when they plan to plant a tiny tree, and do it, than when they propose to raise an entire forest and then fall asleep in the furrows.

I AM socializing artard, I'm logged on to an MMORPG with people from all over the world and getting XP with my party using Teamspeak

Comment

Funny thing today, did ZF again (group asked) and I thought 'heck, why not a last time' so I went.
        Good group, only wiped once at the cave boss (stupid basilisks :P) and when we got to Sandscalp that sword dropped again lol, I greeded of course but the rest of the group was caster so everyone else greeded too and I won the greed roll :P.
        So now I got Sul'thraze for DPS and Jangthraze for tanking.

BF2 Name: Thez(NL)
        BF2142 Names:
        Thierry(NL) (Sniper)
        Dikkiedik(NL) (Assault)
        Kittekat(NL) (Engineer)
        Dimi(NL) (Support)

Comment

Nice, you should transfer your character to Thunderhorn once they open up transfers. Then you can hang out with all the other TG folk.

Comment

[Item]Sul'thraze the lasher[/item]
            RAWGRLRLRLRRLGLRL!!!

Nations are like individuals: they achieve more when they plan to plant a tiny tree, and do it, than when they propose to raise an entire forest and then fall asleep in the furrows.

I AM socializing artard, I'm logged on to an MMORPG with people from all over the world and getting XP with my party using Teamspeak

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X