Stress Test

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stress Test

(almost think this should go in the sandbox as that's where humor goes, but it's got a medium sized pic so I'll put it here - edit, whoops nm, you don't show attached images..)

The following picture was used in a case study on stress level at Sunnybrook Hospital.

Look at both dolphins jumping out of the water, they are identical. The researchers concluded that a person who is not stressed out will conclude that the dolphins look identical. However people under stress will indicate that the dolphins look different. The greater the perceived difference, the more stress that person is under.

So, if you see too many differences between the two dolphins, you are advised to immediately take a leave of absence from work and take a rest.
    Attached Files

Re: Stress Test

The researchers must have been under very little stress! :icon_lol:

- It's who you game with.

Comment

so if i see only one difference does that mean i am under just a little stress?

Comment

Haha lol nice

Comment

wow...i must be under alot of stress, i see a cow and a dolfin :icon25:

"These are dangerious times we live in" NewsWrthy

Comment

wellll..... female dolphins ARE called cows....

You certainly know your aquatic mammalian genetalia Q.

;)

Comment

Originally posted by CK
              (almost think this should go in the sandbox as that's where humor goes, but it's got a medium sized pic so I'll put it here - edit, whoops nm, you don't show attached images..)

The following picture was used in a case study on stress level at Sunnybrook Hospital.

Look at both dolphins jumping out of the water, they are identical. The researchers concluded that a person who is not stressed out will conclude that the dolphins look identical. However people under stress will indicate that the dolphins look different. The greater the perceived difference, the more stress that person is under.

So, if you see too many differences between the two dolphins, you are advised to immediately take a leave of absence from work and take a rest.
              What if you see two cows (bovine variety)???
              Beep

Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. - (Isaac Asimov)

Comment

Looks fine to me ..... :icon_conf

Comment

There's two????
                  I do what I can.

cpgf: (n.) Acronym describing a significant other who has not yet acheived full spousal status and is in possession of a cable modem; of note because at YOUR house, you still have dial-up -- and crappy dialup at that.

Comment

Thank you for your message. I will be out of the office on stress sabatical for the next 6 months. If you need immediate assistance please call someone else.
                    New to TG?

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                    X