Dogs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dogs

Drizzid's thread inspired me to post a few shots of my dogs. Since I have no children this could be seen as a "Proud Parent" thread :row__577: So for all those with dogs/children post em.

Zanna: 5 pts away from being Championed. She has her Working Dog 2 title which means she will catch hogs alone and with other dogs. She also has a weight pull title where she pulled 1500lbs or so.

Roland: We work him in bite work and weight pull. He's kind of a momma's boy so he hasn't done very well, yet. We've been training him, along with zanna, with a guy who trains police dogs. hopefully he'll do well in the next competition.

River: Our newest addition. We hope she will be a good bite work dog. Lord knows I have plenty of holes in my arm already.

Check out those feet!!!

More images on our site Gunslinger Kennels
    flux
    [tg-c1]

Re: Dogs

That's quite a mouth on Roland!
    Battlefield Admin() ()
    [volun2][medic][defense3][eng2][support]
    [sg-c1][gchq-c1][tog-c1][ma-c1][taw-c1][tg-c2]
    | for | |

Comment

Yeah, there for a while he could pretty much fit River in his mouth. Now she thinks he is a pig and hangs off his ear all day.

Drizzid, your movies are no longer available, can you repost or put some pics up. I'd like to see what a DogFish looks like.
      flux
      [tg-c1]

Comment

Those pictures are awesome. Absolutely beautiful dogs I would love to have a full bred.

Sorry about the links they only last for 7days but here are three out of the 4 I posted. This is my pooch Sammy she is Lab/Pit Bull Terrier and she's a load of fun

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.ph...CA9B2E0F29D37E

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.ph...385290619CFCA9

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.ph...72AD211C906CFF

And that is a dogfish!

Flux do you have any movies of your dogs working? I would love to see them if you do. Thanks
        sigpic

Comment

I keep forgetting to upload some movies. Stupid brain. The most I can upload will be weightpull. I'm not sure posting hog catching would be such a good idea.

Awesome movies. My dogs can swim but we have a mix that is afraid so they all think they have to be afraid to swim. The crazy dog sinks right to the bottom. Roland can actually float really well even though he weighs 105lbs. I don't think I've ever seen a dog dive to the bottom like that. That's crazy.
          flux
          [tg-c1]

Comment

Finally got some vids up
            YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.
            flux
            [tg-c1]

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server