Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

so what the heck is a squad leader to do...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• so what the heck is a squad leader to do...

Friedfish and I got together tonight for a few games of VBS1...

It was our first night together playing VBS1, and things just never seemed to go right...

But especially on this one mission, I just have to ask, "What the hello is a squad leader to do?"

The mission was for my squad to infiltrate, locate and kill Saddam's two sons, udo and whatever... then after locating and killing his sons, we were to search for the big man himself...

This is all to happen in a pretty large desert city, but you got to get to the city first, and that just never happened...

First, as soon as we spawned in at our base, a enemy patrol spotted us and engaged us, my AI controlled Javelin fired and took out the enemy BMP... we then left for our mission, loaded up in our pick up trucks, Fish had to take a motorbike, we then went to the far North of the city, to work our way in...

While the whole squad was ordered to go prone and maintain position (wedge formation), Fish and I surveyed the area and started to discuss our plan...

We then saw a T80 coming our way, I quickly ordered my AT gunner to engage, no luck... he was out of Javelin rounds/rockets or whatever there called (and I forgot)...

anyway, the T80 got closer then circled around us, we were whispering, just stay here, maybe he won't see us, wrong... he was just teasing us... and after a series of rounds were shot at point blank range into my squad, we all quickly died... I was the last to die...

Here is a few screens from that unfortunate incident... ugly...

Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Re: so what the heck is a squad leader to do...

Run like hell?

Comment

Lol!
      "No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country.
      He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."

- Attributed to General George Patton, Jr.

Comment

Simple: if a T80 engages your defenseless squad, you throw poop at it.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X