• When will they learn?

- It's who you game with.

Re: When will they learn?

Originally posted by =Sarc=

goodness me i hope they catch the scallywag who keeps doing this.... :D

www.TeamElement.com

Comment

Ive got a few of these as well..... how do you make the whole TS back fuzzy then blow the one channel up clear?

"These are dangerious times we live in" NewsWrthy

Comment

I used Photoshop to do that. I selected the area I wanted "blown up" and made a copy of it. I shrunk the size of the image then pasted in the copy I made as a new layer. I applied a stroke layer effect to get the outline. I blurred the bottom with the gaussian blur filter. A selection was made around the part that's supposed to be enlarged and modified the selection with a border of 2 pixels. The selection was filled with black then a line created from the ovals to finish it off.

Comment

Originally posted by =Sarc=
          I used Photoshop to do that. I selected the area I wanted "blown up" and made a copy of it. I shrunk the size of the image then pasted in the copy I made as a new layer. I applied a stroke layer effect to get the outline. I blurred the bottom with the gaussian blur filter. A selection was made around the part that's supposed to be enlarged and modified the selection with a border of 2 pixels. The selection was filled with black then a line created from the ovals to finish it off.
          :icon25: :icon25: I think i'll just send you the screenshots I'm not too talented with photoshop :icon12:

"These are dangerious times we live in" NewsWrthy

Comment

Originally posted by DudeMan
            goodness me i hope they catch the scallywag who keeps doing this.... :D

Of course tHE USE OF CAPS LOCK WOULD NEVER GIVE IT AWAY WOULD IT!! :icon_lol: :icon_lol:
            Jex.

Comment

Originally posted by jex
              Of course tHE USE OF CAPS LOCK WOULD NEVER GIVE IT AWAY WOULD IT!! :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

right SO all WE need TO do IS find SOMEONE who USES capslock TO talk IN team SPEAK...

HMMMM WHO ARE WE looking for jex...

www.TeamElement.com

Comment

I think I got it figured out! We just sharpen up the image so we can read the TS messages. Because the person uses CAPS the name will be easy to read!! :icon_lol:

Comment

riyker hasnt even seen this yet... time to draw his attention toi what people say behind his back....lol

www.TeamElement.com

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X