Aftermath: Party 2006

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aftermath: Party 2006

So, after that cool front that rolled in about 2 weeks ago, I decided to have a party. Well, the party went fine until about 2am. Instead of everyone going home, we partied till around 4am. I didn't get to bed until about 5am.

I was awoken at 8am by what I thought was a shotgun blast going off. When I looked out my window, I noticed a car on fire out front. Along with the burning car was a bunch of police officers and two fire trucks. The boom I hear was the rear tires exploding. Needless to say, this was causing a huge influx of my neighbors to watch from a safe distance.

I had no idea whose car this was until I noticed my friend Jessie (who I was told left at around 4am) talking to a County Sheriff. As things would turn out, he passed out in his driver's seat and was awoken by a kid banging on his window, and was promptly dragged out of his car.

Here's Some Pics.

Here's the big one (Notice my truck in the background).

Now, no charges were pressed and Jesse got a ride home after a quick check-up from an EMT. They figured he passed out with a lit cigarette, but here's the weird part:
    1. The fire started at the trunk (notice only a little damage to the front of the car). When I looked out the window, ONLY the rear end was on fire. The fire then spread to the front.
    2. The kid who pulled Jesse out of his car immediately left the scene and no one has any idea who it was.

So.... I don't know what exactly happened. All I do know is that pressure washing tar out of concrete sucks.

And just to help make this thread more happy, Here's a picture of Rupert my turtle.

Re: Aftermath: Party 2006

I like the turtle ;). It sounds like the kid had something to do with it, but it sounds like it sucks to powerwash tar off of concrete.

Comment

Hehe... boom...
      -- Shroom
      I tried smoking mushrooms once. Couldn't keep the pizza lit.

Comment

Uh, tar off of concrete? Looks like plastic molding to me. Nastier.
        -- Shroom
        I tried smoking mushrooms once. Couldn't keep the pizza lit.

Comment

Dude, the kid is an angle dude...

Or the kid set the car on fire... in that case the devil...

Whatever happened the kid did save his life. Whether it is fixing a mistake or just doing something good.

Comment

I'm glad he passed out in the driver's seat BEFORE he put the keys in the ignition.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X