FriedFish takes it for the team...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FriedFish takes it for the team...

Please bow your heads and remember brother FriedFish, who after almost an hour of intense, hardcore combat on the virtual battlefield, he unselfishly took his own virtual life for the all important "Mission Complete".

R.I.P. Brother Fish ;)

We did one of the cooperative campaign missions in GRAW, just the 2 of us against the whole Mexican Army, we kicked donkey, we left the battlefield covered in enemy blood, making it all the way to the rooftop for an extraction via Blackhawk...

I get there and load up, but to Fish the chopper is just hovering out of reach, to me he's walking through the chopper...

He finally went over to the corner of the building, he said "I'll just kill myself", a tear began to flow as I saw him bend over to pull the pin of his last hand grenade...

The explosion rocked the Blackhawk, my brother's blood sprayed across my yellow tinted goggles, I think a finger might of landed on the chopper floor, as I turned away, my tears mixing with his blood splattered on my face...

"Mission Complete" Due to our brothers dieing sacrifice, the score card...hey we had to use alot of suppressive fire!...

It was a great co-op mission Fish, had alot of fun, good gaming with ya.
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Re: FriedFish takes it for the team...

LOL Great set of pics... MMM Fried Fish...I understand they make a great finger food...

RIP Oh Fried One..

Play MySpace games? PeepsDepot.com to get all the Peeps you need for any game!

Wii# 5935-7920-5346-8754 | PS3:TheeShadyB | XBOX 360:TheeShadyB

Comment

Cool! Great job soldier!

Comment

i personally would have just shot him in the back....because i have and can
        that sounds like a good idea trooper.
        -Vulcan

Comment

Haha, I had that happen to me once... but I was in singleplayer :o Taking one for the team just wasn't an option! "Mitchel? MITCHEL? ALL UNITS, WE HAVE A CAPTIAN DOWN..." blah blah

But atta boy Fish, we'll carve your name on a marble wall.
          -

Comment

Can't beat some Flash Fried Frish.... yummy.

Originally posted by Trooper[SNPR] View Post
            i personally would have just shot him in the back....because i have and can
            Yeah, safest place you can be is on the other team from Trooper...

Comment

LOL @ 2% hit ratio

Good pics! Btw where do you meet for this little coop party?

- -

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X