Bulldogs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bulldogs

Since what most people post on bulldogs is usually them killing something I thought I would share what real bulldogs look like and how 120+ supposed killers can come together and have nothing close to an incident.

These dogs are trained in protection, bite work, weight pull, and yes hunting.

Most of the dogs in these pics are American Bulldogs, but this show also includes all kinds of bull dogs including the American Pit Bull Terrier. In fact the only dog that did the entire protection tournament off leash and healed on command was a Pit. That is no small feat.

http://www.lazuliphotos.com/gallery/album42?page=1
    Last edited by flux; 10-31-2006, 09:38 AM.
    flux
    [tg-c1]

Re: Bulldogs

American Bulldogs are beautiful dogs would love to have one. Mine is only half Bulldog with a Labradore Retriever mix.
    sigpic

Comment

Dogfish!

We finally got our 110lb male to swim. He actually swam across a pond to take a bite (protection training). Still not as crazy as retrieving off the bottom of the pool though :row__523:
      flux
      [tg-c1]

Comment

Originally posted by flux View Post
        Dogfish!

We finally got our 110lb male to swim. He actually swam across a pond to take a bite (protection training). Still not as crazy as retrieving off the bottom of the pool though :row__523:

Very good you remembered! Sammy the dogfish. The photos you posted were great.
        sigpic

Comment

Cool pics.
          Become a supporting member!
          Buy a Tactical Duck!
          Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
          TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X