Natural AI bodies.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Natural AI bodies.

Last edited by CingularDuality; 04-21-2004, 12:38 AM.
    From Adam Webb

Re: gay love?

Ahhh....kinda looks like sodomy with a corpse...creepy...get rid of it...Lol
    "On My Commad, Unleash Hell"
    "And Let Slip The Dogs Of War"

Comment

Ummmm...is this really necessary.... ?

Comment

want more blood???? :-)
        From Adam Webb

Comment

If the blood were white coloured, I'd be worried! :icon25:

- It's who you game with.

Comment

While this wasn't what I was thinking of when I first played this game, I do like the way bodies fall so naturally. In the 2nd Demo, I shot a guy next to a lattice-like support pole and his arm got stuck in one of the rungs holding him slumped upright against the pole. It made it look much more realistic than any other game in this regard...
            Become a supporting member!
            Buy a Tactical Duck!
            Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
            TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Re: Natural AI bodies.

Edited original thread title just to be a bit less crude...

Y'know, first impressions of a corporate-owned gaming community and all....
              Buy a Tactical Duck!
              Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."

Comment

Good Call Cing..

Comment

Originally posted by CingularDuality
                  Edited original thread title just to be a bit less crude...

Y'know, first impressions of a corporate-owned gaming community and all....

Yeah,

I was wondering when that was gonna get picked up...Good call. I mean I'm not gay...but after having been married to Stephanie for 3 years....I wish I had been...Lol. :icon_razz

Comment

sigh....... censorship sucks......but then americans are used to censoring EVERYthing

im sure the 100ish members here couldnt care less
                    From Adam Webb

Comment

Originally posted by Overlag
                      sigh....... censorship sucks......but then americans are used to censoring EVERYthing

im sure the 100ish members here couldnt care less
                      Im not used to..Why lump everyone in with a bunch of old-time polititians?

Comment

Originally posted by Cobra
                        Im not used to..Why lump everyone in with a bunch of old-time polititians?
                        just seems stupid, maybe dave has got a problem with gay people.......
                        From Adam Webb

Comment

Originally posted by Overlag
                          just seems stupid, maybe dave has got a problem with gay people.......
                          Actually I've really been having serious thoughts about whether or not I'm gay.... I've come to the conclusion that I really think I may be a lesbian trapped in a man's body...

I didn't censor anything. I didn't change any of the content of this thread. I merely changed the title so that appearances to outsiders are more consistent with the image that TacticalGamer wants to promote. Don't forget that this is now a business. TG isn't mooching multihomed bandwidth from another company anymore. TG has serious expenses and therefore has to take its image and its membership seriously now. Yes, in some small ways this is not a good thing. We can't be quite as carefree as we were back in the good ole' days of N42. Such is life...
                          Buy a Tactical Duck!

Comment

Whoa there Sunshine Porkchops,

A call was made by an admin as to the appropriateness of that title...and if a "100ish or so members don't care", is irrelevant. It only takes one to be offended. We have a large community here at TG and I would be very suprised if a few members were not homosexual or Lesbian. So get off the homophopic wagon and respect that decision. If you don't? P.M. The admin in question. Do not question a decision made by an admin in a public forum. That is unproffesional.

I thought the pictures were funny...but I agree the title could have been mis-interpreted, or offensive to an individual or individuals. Gay, Lesbian, Racism, words like that are very powerful when not used in anything but a positive context. So let it lie. I truly believe the author of the thread meant no harm, but the title was picked up and changed...no drama.

Remember, this is a COMMUNITY. The word alone symbolizes a locality, including all of it's inhabitants. And anyone, no matter what race, religion, creed or sexual preferance, has the right to an enviroment free from prejudice of any sort.

There is another sight you may be interested in, please check the link.

www.idon'tgiveash1taboutwhatanybodyeslethinks.com

:icon_roll

Comment

Maybe by "gay" he meant happy? I mean the guy in the screen shot does seem pretty happy...

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X