R6V Street Firefight video...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R6V Street Firefight video...

Man o Man is this a great one... IMO best in the series, unfortunately they may of shot themselves in the foot when they released Lockdown, because Vegas for the PC ain't selling too well, and I can't blame gamers for that.

Check out this small video clip of a street firefight in download Vegas, now understand, the game runs great on my system with everything on high, but when running fraps and recording footage, (like this footage here), it causes some slow downs and a major framerate hit, and in doing so makes it hard to aim and shoot at distances, so what I'm saying is I really don't suck as bad as I do in this video, lol, I was just trying to capture some footage for you readers/viewers/members.

Check out the background, the civilians, all the nice cover to cover locations, this game really pushes you to use tactics and teamwork. Also what you don't see is side alleys to flank, and ladders to go rooftop, so it gives you options this time.

Imagine playing this in 4 person co-op...sweet.

Enjoy... more coming later...

http://www.tacticsandteamwork.com/Vi...et%20Fight.wmv
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Re: R6V Street Firefight video...

Vegas for the PC ain't selling too well
    Gamers will buy crap. I think it has more to do with the PS3.0 requirement. I was ready to buy it until I realized I needed to upgrade. ;)
    It is by grace you have been saved, through faith - and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God - not by works, so that no one can boast. Ephesians 2:8-9/NIV

Comment

It looks like you're trippin real nice when you got shot !
      |TG-33rd|Calvin

Comment

:icon19: How in the heck do you have time for all of these games??

Nice footage though. At first I found the voices a bit cheesy, but then as the action begins to unfold it really starts to add to the mood to have all these civilians screaming things, and your team constantly reporting to you, all while you're trying to move and clear...

I'd be very interested in 360 to PC version comparisons in your future review...

-

Comment

As you know, I work nights... 11 to 7, and sleep maybe 4 hours a day, lol, the rest of the time is gaming/TV...with an hour or so of physical activity. ;)
          Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X