For Apophis and

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Apophis and

all who are snow bound. Gotta love Arizona.

18th SF Operational Detachment Delta

Re: For Apophis and

That's not nice! At least it's been in the 50's most of the month, but certainly not weather that is condusive to something like this!
    Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Comment

Is that you Bubba?

Comment

Yea, its been in the 50's all week. Woke up this morning to pouring rain, that's no fun :(.

Comment

Damn Bubba that's why everyone keeps moving here! Can't you keep a secret?!
          sigpic

Comment

The kids made a snowman this morning. I suppose in Arizona you would have to make a dirtman? :p
            Peace through fear... since 1947!

Comment

Originally posted by icky View Post
              The kids made a snowman this morning. I suppose in Arizona you would have to make a dirtman? :p

Yeah all you have to do is add water :D
              sigpic

Comment

heh, yesterday it was 86 degrees in tampa at my parents house. now it's 65. either way, gotta love the tropics.

Comment

Originally posted by Drizzid View Post
                  Damn Bubba that's why everyone keeps moving here! Can't you keep a secret?!
                  Just tell 'em about summer - that'll stop the influx. The locals usually head to my neck of the woods to escape it.
                  |TG|Melee
                  Clear Eyes, Full Hearts, Can't Lose!

Comment

Originally posted by Melee View Post
                    Just tell 'em about summer - that'll stop the influx. The locals usually head to my neck of the woods to escape it.
                    I've tried that but they still come. The sad thing is they move here and once the summer hits all they do is bitch and complain and say stuff like "well back where I used to live we did this" or "back at home they did that". Well if you liked it some much back home why the hell did you move here in the first place!!!Go back we don't want you here!

Oopps sorry for the rant :o
                    sigpic

Comment

For my part I love New England and it's winters !!...
                      sigpic
                      |TG-1st|Grunt
                      ARMA Admin (retired)
                      Pathfinder-Spartan 5

Comment

It's not winter without Snow...

Then were gonna have to hear all the golf courses tell us how much money they lost last year , and oh, green's fee's are up again - we've gotta pay for the lack of water we had last winter....

Comment

Originally posted by Ferris Bueller View Post
                          heh, yesterday it was 86 degrees in tampa at my parents house. now it's 65. either way, gotta love the tropics.
                          I'll be down in Tampa in 3 months or so. I go down there every year for work and spend a week. Fun times.

Bern's Steak House is the best part of the trip.

Comment

Originally posted by ARTYMARINE View Post
                            It's not winter without Snow...

Then were gonna have to hear all the golf courses tell us how much money they lost last year , and oh, green's fee's are up again - we've gotta pay for the lack of water we had last winter....
                            Speaking of which, I'll need to get you back down to my neck of the woods this coming year so we can play Richmond Country Club!

Comment

Originally posted by Drizzid View Post
                              I've tried that but they still come. The sad thing is they move here and once the summer hits all they do is bitch and complain and say stuff like "well back where I used to live we did this" or "back at home they did that". Well if you liked it some much back home why the hell did you move here in the first place!!!Go back we don't want you here!

Oopps sorry for the rant :o
                              I was out in Phoenix this year and it didn't seem that bad. Sure, it was hot, but the humidity wasn't as bad as it is for me on the ocean, so I was quite comfortable. Arizona is where i'd like to spend the second half of my life.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X