PGR3 360 screens...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PGR3 360 screens...

A number of us have been connecting over XBL for some online racing lately, I'm getting addicted to the new form of gaming, new to me... I got the new Microsoft Wireless race wheel for Xmas, and just ordered the race car seat setup from GoGamer, delivery in 2 weeks...

We were playing PGR3, and I finally learned how to save the replays, watch them, capture screens, then upload them to the PGR3 web site, then download them for my own use... heres a few of my first pics, nothing spectacular yet, still learning, Man how I wish FPS'ers would save replays, let you watch then capture screens, kinda like the original Ghost recon for the PC did...

Anyway...

My favorite real world car, and yes I drove one like this, and owned 4 Mustangs in my lifetime:

A number of us in line to take a turn, who will pass who? That is the question on almost every turn:

I believe this is Hengist and i battling for 1st and 2nd place, (it might of been Positive G), whoever it was took first, and I second:

Rubbins racin, but someone, probably hengist, lol, shoved me into the wall:
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Re: PGR3 360 screens...

Are any of those screenies from real world tracks?
    "No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country.
    He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."

- Attributed to General George Patton, Jr.

Comment

Re: PGR3 360 screens...

Originally posted by Evo<^|SiNz|^> View Post
      Are any of those screenies from real world tracks?
      I do believe that the first 2 are from the Nürburgring (the first being the old Nordschleife, and the second being the modern, GP track).
      Focused

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X