Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Custom's anime and manga PVC/resin figures thread.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custom's anime and manga PVC/resin figures thread.

I have been meaning to do this for some time but I am just too tried from work when I get home.

I have alot more to show. I just need to take some more pictures. If anyone wants a better look at some of them let me know.
    RX-78-2 Gundam EFSF Protoype Close Combat Mobile Suit Armor: Luna Titanium Armament: 2x Beam Sabers, 2x 60mm Head vulcan guns 380mm Hyper bazooka, Beam Rifle, Beam Javelin, Hyper Hammer, Gundam Hammer, shield
    TG Natural Selection admin. Need anything PM me.
    7th Infantry FTW!!!!!
    "Snob? Nah...I consider myself more of a PC Evangelist...converting the heathens to The Way." Prophaniti
    "Windows is like Pokemon you gotta catch'em all." kenshinsama1

[tg-c1]

Re: Custom's anime and manga PVC/resin figures thread.

bro, thats a little creeppy but really cool! also i love white castle two, only problem is, there arne t any down here in florida.
    AKA
    USMCSierraJuan
    Sierra_6177

Defabian

Comment

You lose a bazillion man points for collecting dolls, but you gain about half of them back for collecting the ones of the cute girls and not having any silly robots in with them... ;)
      Become a supporting member!
      Buy a Tactical Duck!
      Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
      TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

^^^That just reminds me I need to get back into Gundam model kits. (If only I had the time.) I will be posting the rest of them either later on today or tomorrow.
        RX-78-2 Gundam EFSF Protoype Close Combat Mobile Suit Armor: Luna Titanium Armament: 2x Beam Sabers, 2x 60mm Head vulcan guns 380mm Hyper bazooka, Beam Rifle, Beam Javelin, Hyper Hammer, Gundam Hammer, shield
        7th Infantry FTW!!!!!
        "Snob? Nah...I consider myself more of a PC Evangelist...converting the heathens to The Way." Prophaniti

[tg-c1]

Comment

These are the ones outside of my room.

This is my main shelf.

Expect more pics hopefully this week or next week. I am getting a ton in for my birthday.

As always if you want close up shots of anyone just let me know.
          7th Infantry FTW!!!!!

[tg-c1]

Comment

give me a closeup shot of that scantily clad, underage-looking girl

o wait

Comment

lol

Seriously, though, nice collection.

Comment

OMG

Dude - I understand if it was something like a Gundam but come on thats just creepy.

Although I dont think I have room to talk as I currently have a lifesize Sam Fisher in my basement.
                Take it for the team

Comment

I don't know how many of you are fans of The Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi but my 1/8th Max Factory Haruhi has just arrived.

I got tons of stuff I just need to get pics.

edit: I cleaned up my drawer (First time ever might I add.) so all of my figures are in my room now. Granted it has been two weeks since I did that and my drawer is already full.
                  7th Infantry FTW!!!!!

[tg-c1]

Comment

haha love it! the other ones i'm not so into since i'm not a huge anime person but you just gotta love the intro to that show lol.

---

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                    X