X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sig test

i just want to see my new sig i hope you like it

Re: Sig test

The scrolling thing is annoying, and it is too big anyway. Maybe you could get rid of the big stats thing?
    |TG| Lorian
    Member since 18th February 2006

Comment

Originally posted by Lorian View Post
      The scrolling thing is annoying, and it is too big anyway. Maybe you could get rid of the big stats thing?
      i can delete the scroling thing (hahahaha) but not my stats, what game you play dont you like to show you stats?, as you can see im 53 right now in the world ranking (i was 6 but i stop playing 2142) if i can put some stats of PR i will do it but thats a unranked mod so i cant show my PR stats.

Comment

Your signature is longer than all but one of your posts. If you don't play the game anymore, why show off the statistics for it?
        The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
        I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
        Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

Heres venezolano? Que chevere que tenemos otro miembro latino aqui en TG, bienvenidos!
          AKA
          USMCSierraJuan
          Sierra_6177

Defabian

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed