Some small team co-op ArmA action...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some small team co-op ArmA action...

IceMan and I got together for a few missions couple of nights ago... We had a great time, both using very good tactics and teamwork, completing all our missions except one... and that was a woodland assault, which is hard to win when the enemy AI can spot you with there eagle eyes, but you can't...

I'd like to think it's because we both are ex-army, but I know anyone with good tactics and teamwork can do the same...

All these missions are from eBuds excellent skin add-on and small unit mission set... highly recommended...

Heres some screens of the missions:

IceMan goes to high ground to cover the team assault:

What balance he has:

He took a nasty cut:

My 203 round hits the target:

Taking life is never easy, but taking virtual lives are:

My squad moves out in column formation:

Idiot AI stands up to reload, then dies:

I take out the machine gun nest:

IceMan in his woodland camo:

Teamwork:

One of my virtual deaths:

This mission has us defending our down Blackhawk, till a rescue squad comes:

The horror, the horror:

Iceman goes down, then soon I, just too many:

REDO, thats whats great about PC games and virtual death, REDO's... we learned that it's impossible to defend from the crash site, we went to high ground and cover, engaged and destroyed the enemy, now our rescue team arrives:

Were saved, mission complete:

Tactics and Teamwork folks... just 2 gamers working together with tactics and teamwork... I've seen complete squads of gamers unable to do the same, why? Because of a lack of tactics and teamwork.
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Re: Some small team co-op ArmA action...

Yesterday I posted some screenshots of Iceman and I doing a few of the sniper missions from Ebuds excellent uniforms and mission pack...

Today I post two video links of Wepps and I doing those same sniper missions. Once again using Ebuds excellent uniforms and mission pack...

I, the videophotoger, am the spotter (sniper support) (all you mission makers take note how the sniper is NOT a one man unit, but a two man team)...

Enjoy... (recommend you right click and save as for stutter free viewing, but you don't have too.)

The first one is the Desert Sniper mission, very nice 2 man (20 min) mission... We have reports of a enemy outpost setting up in the farm, our mission... clean it out:

http://www.tacticsandteamwork.com/Vi...t%20Sniper.wmv

The second video is the Woodland Sniper mission, very nice 2 man (30 min) mission... We are tasked to take out a enemy patrol moving from the south to the north:

http://www.tacticsandteamwork.com/Vi...d%20Sniper.wmv

Lets see some of your stuff... excellent game like this, I would expect more "sharing". ;)
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

Thanks for sharing Magnum. I'm going to need a serious upgrade to my rig before I can play ArmA. :(
      BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

Thx Root... I sometimes wonder if anyone even looks at this stuff, lol, would like to see more of our community post there stuff... thats how interest is built.

and more now:

Well you guys think I'm a bastard of a squad leader? I simply demand noise and light discipline, and that you obey my orders as squad leader...

Just be glad Wepps don't take the role often... Dravon was a team leader, lost all his men from one grenade blast, and took injuries himself... he calls for aid and assistance... Wepps, the Squad Leader, loads up in a vehicle, orders me in as the gunner, drives over to Dravon, counsels him on his failures, then pulls out his 9mm, and puts a bullet in his head, he then turns to me and says "Your now team leader... don't fail me, or you'll meet the same fate!"... we then drive off into the sunset to gather the remaining members of our squad, I wondered why he left them back, then off to continue the mission...

More screens from the missions:

My team is tasked to blow up a convoy, that starts a 4 team assault:

W/O night vision:

Is that new camo, or did Wepps take a nasty fall:

Wepps was so worried about the BDRM, he never saw the one infantry unit come out to greet him:

Looks like I made a great shot on the BMP right, nope... I was just back up, Wepps got him down by the building:

Destroying artillery pieces:

Once the artillery pieces are destroyed, a Marine force lands to clear the town:

This is the incident that lead to the thing that happened in the first 2 screenshots that I'm not allowed to talk about, ever again:

Wepps meeting a hooker in a hotel room, I was ordered to wait outside:

Destroying the machine gun nest, just one of many task on the Spec Ops missions list:

the end
        Magnum |TG-18th|

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X