My crazy blue buddy

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My crazy blue buddy

Taken in my backyard...this bluejay is a riot!

Re: My crazy blue buddy

And one of the other crazy birds, a psychotic Grackle.

Comment

must have been drinking from your neighbors pool
      that sounds like a good idea trooper.
      -Vulcan

Comment

Drinking from it and contributing to it...
        The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
        I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
        Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

Nice shots. What camera do you have JMJ? I'll be looking for a new digital camera soon and I'm impressed with the detail.

Comment

Originally posted by DigitalAssassin View Post
            Nice shots. What camera do you have JMJ? I'll be looking for a new digital camera soon and I'm impressed with the detail.
            Nikon D200, DSLR. If you are looking to go the DSLR route, shoot me a PM and I can answer questions you might have. I just got my wife a Canon powershot S3 IS, I plan on taking some images with that to see how good it is. Supposedly it's not bad for a point and shoot, and it's definitely a reasonably price camera too!

Comment

JMJ those images are hot, as a Paris Hilton loyalist, I use that term a lot.

I've got a Kodak Easyshare 7.1MP although I finally learned about a year ago that Megapixels are just resolution, and does not mean quality. Mine takes decent quality, sometimes really good depending on the lighting, but it was also only 150$. So you get what ya pay for. Anyway you could post some higher resolutions? Thinking about some wallpapers.

Comment

Originally posted by UnDeaD77 View Post
                JMJ those images are hot, as a Paris Hilton loyalist, I use that term a lot.

I've got a Kodak Easyshare 7.1MP although I finally learned about a year ago that Megapixels are just resolution, and does not mean quality. Mine takes decent quality, sometimes really good depending on the lighting, but it was also only 150$. So you get what ya pay for. Anyway you could post some higher resolutions? Thinking about some wallpapers.
                Yeah, I can post larger sizes when I get home. Those there are cropped, and reduced 50% in size from the originals. The D200 is a 10.2MP camera. The higher megapixels are good when you are looking to blow things up to larger sizes. 5 or 6MP is good for most anything else. The one I just got my wife is 6MP.

Comment

Wow, JMJ. That is beautiful. The picture could be easily put on National Geographic's magazine. Just beautiful. :)
                  |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
                  TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
                  Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
                  Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X