X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photoshop question

Hi guys,

I want to try and reproduce this effect with my own photo's:

Do any of you know how to bend your photo's 60 degrees in photoshop CS 2 ,so connecting 6 will make the simular effect? (after adding layermasks ofc)

thx
    sigpic

Re: Photoshop question

To "bend" photos, it's should be done with Warp or Free Transform (Edit > Transform or Edit > Free Transform).

As for the effects applied. The best way to go about it is to use multiple layers (applying a effect to each one) and a paintbrush with lowered opacity/flow, and possibly layer effects applied as well (like the lower right).

It's a little hard to explain the above. First off, it's much harder to "replicate" the above then it might seem (doing on paper is easier by magnitudes). Be patient, save often, work in 300 dpi at least, and use the History palette often and take Snapshots (done using the "arrow" in the upper right of History palette).

After you've applied the effects to each layer, you should slowly see the effects reproduction take place. Just remember after you are done, make sure to "flatten" the image so it "draws" easily, loads quickly, and takes up less hard drive space.

If you are completely lost as to what I've said, then I highly suggest you take a photoshop introduction course at your local community college (or high school if they offer any). Usually photoshop students learn the skills required to do the above about halfway through a 14 week 3-credit hour course.
    |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
    TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
    Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
    Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

I might have some time later this week for some basic lessons if you want Eva. I can try to go over step by step how to attempt to duplicate that image.
      |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
      Former 9th & 13th

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

Thanks mate,

Youve been a great help, was one of the functions of photoshop I havent used/found before but now that I have its not hard to do I think.

Now all that is left is to photograph some usefull images...... 'to be continued'.
        sigpic

Comment

All righty then. If you need any more help, you can IM me or PM me through the forums.
          |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
          Former 9th & 13th

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X