CMSF screens...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CMSF screens...

Well I did an AAR earlier today on one of the many missions in Battlefront's upcoming (July 27th) Combat Mission Shock Force game:

http://www.simhq.com/forum/ubbthread...=1#Post2266170

Here are a few extra screens from different missions... FYI... These are from the "work in Progress beta".

yep... night missions too:

Yep you can play the bad guys, or good guys or however you look at it...lets just say, both sides... how would you like to control all these units:

Armor action...

I missed the muzzle blast and aftershock by a split second:

Nice towns and cities:

Strykers baby:

the end
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Re: CMSF screens...

Wow, it looks pretty nice for a RTS game. The model, texture quality, and architecture is amazing. One could almost walk through the maps in first person mode and not be able to tell the difference between it and BF2.
    |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
    TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
    Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
    Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

Re: CMSF screens...

except for that yes...it CAN be played as a RTS but it's history and best played as a turn base game... you give orders, it plays out for one minute, then you give orders...repeat... Just FYI.
      Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X