No announcement yet.

TG GRAW2 server screens...

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TG GRAW2 server screens...

A few of us got together for some GRAW2 co-op... the game could be and should be better, glad to see members using basic tactics and teamwork still... (I was getting scared a little there, lol)...

Anyway, here's some screens from todays co-op session...

Preparing to move out:

203 out:

Sneaking up on enemy tank, while a teammate keeps him busy:

I'm in his blind spot...sweet:

New objective:

Gettin sum:

Covering the approach:

Bounding overwatch:

VegaBond hits a tank from high ground:

Lorax the sniper:

VegaBond with another hit:

Shooting the enemy as they fast rope in:

SAW gunner covering the approach:

Covering the high team:

Taken the high ground:

New mission, A bridge to far, we died ALOT here:

Guess night vision gets worst in the future:

enemy down, flashlight still on... dumb:

Eating away at the bridge:

Covering the guys as they clear, then set the charges... I get sniped seconds before detonation:

the end
    Last edited by Magnum50; 08-18-2007, 03:19 PM. Reason: spelling
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Re: TG GRAW2 server screens...

Awesome picture set. great work guys!

but why do you feel it is dumb that a flashlight remains on after a person who was just holding it got shot?

Should the flashlight turn itself off?

My typos are legendary. I choose not to correct them as a form of unique signature

(and because forum spell checkers are a hassle) : )

I actually spell just fine. But my typing skills are the pits.

why would you be walking on combat patrol with a flashlight ON, it's for building clearing...and usually you use a pressure button that you control in quick flashes with your finger... but yes, I know it's just a game issue.
      Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Thanks for sharing these screenshots, Magnum50. This afternoon’s session was a lot of fun. GRAW 2 is not a perfect game and has its issues, but still has some great geamplay and a title that requires the use of tactics and teamwork. I hope a few members enjoy these glimpses enough to consider adding it to their gaming arsenal.

Excellent time today

Those were fun rounds. I'm glad you didn't get a screenshot of the sniper taking the three of us out seconds after this one was taken:

The sniper was in the tower directly over our head, couldn't see him on our approach at all and we assumed he was down already.

- -

"..good sportsmanship shouldn't be sacrificed in the name of teamwork. " --WhiskeySix

AWSOME!!!!! Im ganna be buying GRAW hopefully sometime soon

After a hard long day on the battlefield, you just wanna play some ball but some idiot wont let you because he has an explosive bag of pitchers' powder....

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Twitter Feed