World in Conflict (demo)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• World in Conflict (demo)

Well I downloaded the demo to World in Conflict... checked out the settings, frame rate tool, and then did the tutorials...

For those that know me, I'm not big into RTS games, because there clickfest games, and I just can't think and react fast enough to be any good at them... but that said I did play (and review) Company of Heroes, and loved the game, (but again never did much MP, I suck, lol)... anyway the World in Conflict demo has been released (and the game comes out next month)... and I have to say that I'm loving it too... Yes, in the long run it is still a click fest, but it's fun, and the audio and visuals are excellant... just like in CoH... this is, IMO, just like CoH but instead of in Germany during WW2... it's here in the US of A... in 1989 (while I was in the Army, lol)...

anyway... I didn't want to show to much for those still looking to download and test it themselfs... so for now, here is screens from the interface, framerate tool (which was fantastic to watch, did it three times, lol), and then the tutorials...

Danger close camera view:

and my favorite screen:

This screens don't do the game justice... a movie would of been better... incredible audio and visual presentation.... now to get into the deep part of the demo and check out the realism and/or tactical aspect of the game, if there is any. ;)
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Re: World in Conflict (demo)

Come join us down on in the Strategy forum a fwe of us have been beta testing this for awhile.

Comment

Here's the frame rate tool within game... I loved the video, so watched it on each setting...this is high...

http://www.tacticsandteamwork.com/Vi...0FR%20Tool.wmv
      Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

absolutely loving this game. I am liking the SP much more than MP at this point, but I haven't been able to get in a MP game with TGers. I'm sure that'll change my views!

Comment

Didn't like the beta at all, but i promised myself id at least give the demo a whirl. Hopefully it got better.

Comment

The open beta was crap but the closed beta was very enjoyable in my opinion. They didn't include the REALLY nice maps in the closed beta. You haven't played WiC until you are fighting over in snow covered Russia as between NATO and the USSR.

Community, not corporation!

TG-Irr BetterDeadThanRe(D)

Xfire-BetterDeadThanRed1

Irregs PR CO

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed