No announcement yet.

my World in Conflict action shots...

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my World in Conflict action shots...

A couple of us got together last night for some World in Conflict action last night, damn good game and not overly to fast when working as a team, and playing your assigned role...

here are some from my view... mostly I was AIR all night...

Remember every units is a human, no computer AI here, and you take roles like support (Jeevz mostly), armor, infantry, and air... you only control your units so teamwork and communications is a must... for success...

Yes that is the twin towers in the background, kinda weird to see, but this game is based on 1989:

This is where I move to support the landing party while the artillery (Jeevz) softens up the landing zone:

Landing party en-route:

The enemy on the other side trying to re-take the island, they repel out of there Black-hawks (was a second to late in the screenshot):

Enemy air units arrive and begin firing on us:

Theres Jeevz with his big gun, the girls must love you, lol, and his AA protection...needed alot:

New mission, before us Russians lay waste to the spoiled Americans:

moving in together, my air supporting the infantry and armor units:

My boys gettin some:

Then we will fight in the SHADE!:

shot out, it's really great to here someone say that over comms in games, makes you think they might know what there doing, lol:

One of my boys:

My boy down, Hind down, Hind down:

from the frontline:

AA units:

gettin more:

wave to daddy boys:

My boys, I try and use them as realistic as possible, behind cover, pop up and engage then back down, don't always work... this game ain't realistic in that sense:

someones always got to use the tactical nuke, it is cool to see and hear, but used way to often:

New mission, my air moving in to support the armor column moving in:

get some:

taken some, run away runaway:

yep, after a tactical nuke blast, "we will fight in the shade, nuclear winter, and black, white, and grey world", lol, I guess were going to all lose our color vision in the aftermath:

Ouch, hey that hurt:

be afraid, be very afraid:

one of my boys going down (spinning out of control) while another fires a missile:

OK, final series for today...
    One nuke wasn't enough, lets do it again... see that bad boy coming in:

BOOM, and no that plane had nothing to do with it, but if I was him I'd get out fast:

the aftermath, there all dead sir, we can move back in in about 1000 or so years:

The End...

My first impressions were a little wrong on this, it's still is a fast pace click fest, but not as bad as I made it seem, very do-able even for this old man... when you play with friends, with tactics and teamwork, this game is FUNTASTIC... highly recommend, if not now then maybe when the Price drops a little... I think it will be around for a while, and I'm willing to bet that a add-on will come.

If you play the game, send me a friend request in game at Magnum50...
    Thou I don't play that much, really enjoy this more with fellow gamers more into my believe of teamwork.
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Re: my World in Conflict action shots...

Damn you Magnum!!! I am at work and now all I want to do is Go Play WIC!!! GREAT shots.... I don't even remember playing a NYC map? Also..great Perspective/Zoom shots..
    I with teamwork and you will be unstoppable in this game... One Unit just supports another so well... I can't wait till my Heavy AA meets up with your Heavy Helo's! .. Better have a Scout chopper!...
    |TG|ARMA Pathfinder where did I put my keys?

Just bought this game today as well, been playing through the campaings a bit to get the hang of it but ill join you guys on the battlefield soon.

Ingame name: pommetje

I haven't played the Statue of Liberty map either! What is the name of it?

Liberty I think.
          Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Twitter Feed