Purchased my first camera

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Purchased my first camera

We all have at one point or another used someone's camera to take pictures.
    So after not being able to borrow a camera for some needed pictures. I decided to purchase my very own. It's nothing fancy just a good camera to take pictures everyday. That was one of my major reasons for buying a camera. I come across scenes that I would like to take a picture of just because I like the way it looks. Of course the following pictures were taken with that frame of mind. So with my new camera and a very very modest amount of skill.

Here is a link to the review of the camera from www.dpreview.com .

Re: Purchased my first camera

I like the 2nd one the best. Photography is a great hobby and I hope you have a lot of fun with it. That particular camera is nice as it has image stablilzation and a solid zoom. The adjustable back screen allows you to get some angles others miss. Without going into a DSLR, I think that's a solid one to get.

Lucky Shot

Comment

Agreed with Lucky.. Good choice. I may be replacing the Office G5's with that one.

As you get to know the camera you'll understand just more and more about what it is good at in your hands.

Which reminds me - did they ever fix the digital camera issue (applied to all digital cameras) where all Levi's Blue Jeans would appear purple/purple-brown?
      sigpic

Comment

Thanks for your comments Patriot and Lucky Shot.
        A road trip is on the list of To Do things. So I can get shots that are something other than my home or the trip to and from work.

Comment

That's the exact camera I got my wife. Very good camera for the money :)

Comment

Wonderful camera. I started with the S1 when it came out. The lack of macro in that vesion made me sad... But then I got the underwater kit for it and I was happy again.

Next came the S3 and again very happy with it. Macr make me happy, adapter tube and a wide angle and 2x teleconverter maek me even more happy. Not fitting the underwater kit made me sad though.

Then last week Future shop had the Rebel EOS XT on boxing week sale for $399. So went to Walmart and they price matched it for me. now I am happy. Even more happy when my new lens gets here :)

Comment

Nice camera, good shots.

Comment

I have a basic little point and shoot 7.2mp Samsung. I like it. Takes some great pictures. Just wish it had more than 3x optical zoom.

Comment

that is a freakin awesome camera and really nice pics..!

i have always wanted a nice camera....

so that one you got is the kind that you can change lenses on? that would be sweet to find a deal on one!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X