Broken Arrow... another WiC video...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broken Arrow... another WiC video...

Ya, i know... another video from World in Conflict, well I'm loving the game, and more fun then playing is watching the battles in the replay mode... and with the new movie making tools coming Monday, expect more videos... lol...

In this mission were suppose to defend an airbase from enemy attack, we get pushed back 5 times, then finally near the end with all hope lost, we declare broken arrow, and everyone uses there tactical points for some major firepower...if we can't have the airbase, no one will...

[media]http://www.tacticsandteamwork.com/Videos/Broken%20Arrow.wmv[/media]
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Re: Broken Arrow... another WiC video...

If you Slow motion the one house in the Suburbs down..and watch the explosion... you can see a Refrigerator and a TV come flying out... Are you kidding me!!!

These videos are great...you NEVER see any detail while playing..
    Thanks
    |TG|ARMA Pathfinder
    ..now where did I put my keys?

Comment

Looks like alot of fun but uber gamey... might as well be dragons and wizards.
      |TG|Switch

Better known as:
      That noob who crashed the chopper.
      That noob who ran over the mine.
      That noob who TK'd me with a sniper rifle.
      That noob who hit that APC at 300m with light AT! Our APC...

Comment

Nah..It's really very ACTIVE... I really think it's like a fast paced version of Chess... Trying to think one step ahead of your opponent..etc.. just at super speed.
        But oh how I would rule if we had the WARLOCK Class... I would use a Blizzard +4 Spell to freeze the Inf that keep f'in with my tanks!!! (Are you thinking of a MOD Switch??)!
        |TG|ARMA Pathfinder
        ..now where did I put my keys?

Comment

just as tactical as BF2... that you play... and just like BF2 it can be ruined by run and gun'ers also...

BTW, the movie making tool comes out tomorrow... so this will be my primary game...at least until CoD 4 comes out in Nov. ;)
          Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X